Trump Increases Lead to 25 Percent in New Reuters Poll

Those polled apparently like what he has to say.

Its way early though and polling right now isn't a sure thing.

Referring to Trump last night, Lou Dobbs quoted Neitzsche: " That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

I prefer a variation: That which does not kill us, is regrouping to try again tomorrow......

It's so odd when it happens but sometimes, on very rare occasions, somebody comes along and makes both sides happy, The right gets to fume and stomp their feet (Toddlers for Trump), and the left gets to win again. Happy days, kiddos.

• Banned
It's so odd when it happens but sometimes, on very rare occasions, somebody comes along and makes both sides happy, The right gets to fume and stomp their feet (Toddlers for Trump), and the left gets to win again. Happy days, kiddos.
The left will not win.

The left will not win.
With Trump we will. The guy is a walking advertisement for anybody but him. Only your kind doesn't know that.

Don't get too excited about polls this early.

25% of Republicans being for Trump means there are 75% that don't want him.

This shows that the other poll giving him 24 percent was not a fluke. The liberal media has thrown everything they can at Trump and he just gets more popular. I think people are exited about having a smart natural born citizen as president this time around since we've lacked one since 2008.

Donald Trump s lead GROWS over Jeb Bush and other Republican rivals in new poll Daily Mail Online

Trump could get the most votes of any Republican candidate, but he will never come close to getting 50%. He will never get the nomination, even if the convention is brokered.

Trump is currently losing the general election by 20 points...

...to Bernie Sanders.

Until the Republicans get the field narrowed down polls like that like that are mealiness.

The poll that the filthy ass Democrats should be most worried about nowadays is the one that shows that the great majority of Americans think that The Hildabeast is untrustworthy. Also the polls in the swing states that have The Hildabeast losing to almost any Republican.

This shows that the other poll giving him 24 percent was not a fluke. The liberal media has thrown everything they can at Trump and he just gets more popular. I think people are exited about having a smart natural born citizen as president this time around since we've lacked one since 2008.

Donald Trump s lead GROWS over Jeb Bush and other Republican rivals in new poll Daily Mail Online
I can hear the little progs bubble heads exploding...

Really loving the Trump right now... Where is the hate.

Trump is currently losing the general election by 20 points...

...to Bernie Sanders.

Until the Republicans get the field narrowed down polls like that like that are mealiness.

The poll that the filthy ass Democrats should be most worried about nowadays is the one that shows that the great majority of Americans think that The Hildabeast is untrustworthy. Also the polls in the swing states that have The Hildabeast losing to almost any Republican.

I've opposed Hillary Clinton all the way, so I guess I'm the smartest guy in the room eh?

Forum List

Back