Trump Indicted

I notice that not one never Trumper has come up with what Trump's intentions were regarding these documents. They really have no proof that Trump was going to do anything nefarious with these documents so they had to divide and stack the charges to make them seem more credible and also be able to exact more punishment. The whole thing stinks frankly.
Actually Trumps intentions (proveable) are already in the indictment. Trump is an attention hog, who constantly needs to brag to others. That's why Trump constantly says that anything he did, was the biggest, and best ever. And why he tweeted a (until it's release) a classified photograph and showed someone at Mar-a-lago a classified map.

Any classified material that Trump has access to, will be subject to disclosure

Or ....when you can't actually establish a crime.

Comer couldn't establish a single illegal act. By anyone.

Let alone Joe Biden.

But give me more of those MAGA tears.

Yes her 30,000 deleted government emails

Yeah, right.

When all else fails.

When you have nothing left to argue.

When you have nothing but empty air.

Then you do HRC whataboutery.

Ms. Clinton never at anytime knowingly and willingly and with the intent to do the same remove from the WH to her private resident Classified Material that put the lives of United States Military Personnel at risk. The Fucking Putin Butt Fucking Orange Faced Shit Gibbon did.

Last edited:
Actually Trumps intentions (proveable) are already in the indictment. Trump is an attention hog, who constantly needs to brag to others. That's why Trump constantly says that anything he did, was the biggest, and best ever. And why he tweeted a (until it's release) a classified photograph and showed someone at Mar-a-lago a classified map.

Any classified material that Trump has access to, will be subject to disclosure
Intention? Good luck no wait this is a banana republic.......

The pseudo-legal bullshit that Trump spews is always highlighted with a sharpy pen by his lawyers.

As they aren't making Trump's 'telepathic declassification' argument in court. Just like Trump's lawyers wouldn't argue actual fraud in court when litigating his Big Lie.

But Rubes are gonna rube.

Yeah, right.

When all else fails.

When you have nothing left to argue.

When you have nothing but empty air.

Then you do HRC whataboutery.

Ms. Clinton is knowingly and willingly and with the intent to do the same remove from the WH to her private resident Classified Material that put the lives of United States Military Personnel at risk. The Fucking Putin Butt Fucking Orange Faced Shit Gibbon did.
Yes Clinton knowingly had the emails destroyed

SP isn't done yet.....that's when the fun starts.
Laughing.....so the indictments that don't exist, that you IMAGINE.

Once again, this is why you can't have a rational discussion with conservatives. If you cite reality, they counter with fantasy. If you cite 37 federal indictments, they counter with fantasy indictments they imagined.

You can't fix stupid.

Or ....when you can't actually establish a crime.

Comer couldn't establish a single illegal act. By anyone.

Let alone Joe Biden.

But give me more of those MAGA tears.
No crime was committed unless you're saying senator Biden committed a crime or maybe you're suggesting Clinton committed crimes

I notice that not one never Trumper has come up with what Trump's intentions were regarding these documents. They really have no proof that Trump was going to do anything nefarious with these documents so they had to divide and stack the charges to make them seem more credible and also be able to exact more punishment. The whole thing stinks frankly.
Neither have you. What do YOU think trump was going to do with those documents?

Laughing.....so the indictments that don't exist, that you IMAGINE.

Once again, this is why you can't have a rational discussion with conservatives. If you cite reality, they counter with fantasy. If you cite 37 federal indictments, they counter with fantasy indictments they imagined.

You can't fix stupid.
Show me where I claim Biden is under indictment.

Forum List

Back