Trump Indicted

Donald Trump Stored, Showed Off and Refused To Return Classified Documents.

MIAMI (AP) — Donald Trump improperly stored in his Florida estate sensitive documents on nuclear capabilities, repeatedly enlisted aides and lawyers to help him hide records demanded by investigators and cavalierly showed off a Pentagon “plan of attack” and classified map, according to a sweeping felony indictment that paints a damning portrait of the former president’s treatment of national security information.

The conduct alleged in the historic indictment — the first federal case against a former president — cuts to the heart of any president’s responsibility to safeguard the government’s most valuable secrets. Prosecutors say the documents he stowed, refused to return and in some cases showed to visitors risked jeopardizing not only relations with foreign nations but also the safety of troops and confidential sources.

Our laws that protect national defense information are critical to the safety and security of the United States and they must be enforced,” Jack Smith, the Justice Department special counsel who filed the case, said in his first public statements. “Violations of those laws put our country at risk.”

The Orange Fucking Asshole put the lives of United States Military Personnel at risk. He held on very classified document relating United State Nuclear Capabilities.

The Mango Mussolini put the lives of United States Intelligence Officers and assets at risk.

The Putin Loving Anti-American Shit Gibbon held on to classified documents attesting to the United States Military Capabilities and plans for a possible for the Invasion of Iran.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward stored Classified Material in a fucking bathroom.

But her fucking emails...

7ovb1d.jpg
How's your civil war planning coming along today? The Orange sexual abuser is counting on you minions.

Digitized photocopy is fairly prevalent today.

Legally, a photocopy pre-supposes the existence of the original document. Therefore any copy is suspect unless the original document is available for the purposes of comparison. Which the "Copy" of HB's laptop repair is suspect. The original must be available for comparison as regards paper used, ink used and of course HB's signature on the original receipt.

I'm not a "Dem". Sorry!

In fact, I am an old school Bill Buckley conservative, straight ticket Republican voter probably from before you were born.

As I watched the GOP devolve into a pack of psychos, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and thieves, I held on for as long as I could. But once the rapist Crooked Donald was elected, I finally surrendered and changed my voter registration to Independent.

The way I see things is that if my neighbor had a guest who shit all over his furniture, I would have a very low opinion of that guest, but if I had a guest in MY house who shit all over MY furniture, I would detest that person far more.

New York limousine liberal Donald Trump came into MY house and shit all over MY furniture. So, yeah. I am quite gleeful to see him get his just comeuppance, and it has fuck-all to do with Shrillary.

When you think of men like Hugh Scott, Barry Goldwater, Bill Miller (Goldwater's 1964 running mate), Thomas E. Dewy, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Everett Dirksen you can see how far the once great GOP has fallen. These Men and Women like Margaret Chase Smith who built the now defunct Republican Party into a post WWII power house.

Even the great Ronnie God would be to liberal for today's ReNaziKlan Party.

Forum List

Back