Trump Indicted

It's nonsense just like the hunter laptop was nonsense until it wasn't
It was already investigated. We know why Shokin was fired. He was corrupt.

We also know that the Russians were using this hoax to attack Biden’s campaign and help Trump. This comes from Trump’s own administration.

It was already investigated. We know why Shokin was fired. He was corrupt.

We also know that the Russians were using this hoax to attack Biden’s campaign and help Trump. This comes from Trump’s own administration.

Right just like Trump Russian collusion was real . You fucking cultists are stupid

Right just like Trump Russian collusion was real . You fucking cultists are stupid
You’re clinging onto an unconfirmed report from an anonymous source who talked to an anonymous corrupt executive.

That’s the best you can do.

Meanwhile we have an indictment of Trump that lays out specific details about his efforts to take highly classified information and hide it from the government.

They're worse than stupid, they're downright dangerous.

Go ahead and read through this thread, most of what the leftards are spewing is nyah-nyah we gotcha.

These people are FUCKED UP, there's something wrong with them.

They behave like they'd drink cyanide if Jim Jones asked them to.

You’re clinging onto an unconfirmed report from an anonymous source who talked to an anonymous corrupt executive.

That’s the best you can do.

Meanwhile we have an indictment of Trump that lays out specific details about his efforts to take highly classified information and hide it from the government.
You're still clinging to the conspiracy theory of trump Russian collusion and you expect me to believe that this banana republic tactic has validity. :itsok: :abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:

You're still clinging to the conspiracy theory of trump Russian collusion and you expect me to believe that this banana republic tactic has validity. :itsok: :abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:
Huh? Try being honest for once and not just make shit up. I’m not clinging to Trump Russian collision

I’m just pointing out that you’re hanging everything about Biden on a very thin thread.

I'm not a "Dem". Sorry!

In fact, I am an old school Bill Buckley conservative, straight ticket Republican voter probably from before you were born.

As I watched the GOP devolve into a pack of psychos, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and thieves, I held on for as long as I could. But once the rapist Crooked Donald was elected, I finally surrendered and changed my voter registration to Independent.

The way I see things is that if my neighbor had a guest who shit all over his furniture, I would have a very low opinion of that guest, but if I had a guest in MY house who shit all over MY furniture, I would detest that person far more.

New York limousine liberal Donald Trump came into MY house and shit all over MY furniture. So, yeah. I am quite gleeful to see him get his just comeuppance, and it has fuck-all to do with Shrillary.

The wackadoodles have screwed us.

The left is driven by their extremes LWNJ, and we're driven by our extreme RWNJ. They drive the "bases" in the primaries which means the general elections contain the most polarizing candidates.

WW

Cultist why do you continue believing the lies?
What lies are you talking about now?

Fact is Trump took hundreds of classified documents and then refused to give them back, lying to the DoJ in the process.

You think that’s okay?

A handful of honest conservatives know that’s not okay. The rest of you who refuse to acknowledge reality are in his cult.

Cultist why do you continue believing the lies?

1686395037680.jpeg

What lies are you talking about now?

Fact is Trump took hundreds of classified documents and then refused to give them back, lying to the DoJ in the process.

You think that’s okay?

A handful of honest conservatives know that’s not okay. The rest of you who refuse to acknowledge reality are in his cult.
You're believing the people who swore Trump Russian collusion was real those lies still continue wake up cultist

Trump Russian collusion was real until it wasn't. You're just a low level cultist of no value

Except I never thought it was. On this very board I said Trump did nothing illegal in regards to that and I was against the Mueller investigation and the impeachments.

When you call me a cultist you are just projecting as you are the one that has sold their soul to a political party, not me

You're believing the people who swore Trump Russian collusion was real those lies still continue wake up cultist
I don’t believe Trump Russia collusion. I’m believing federal prosecutors who did a thorough investigation and put that information in an indictment and are ready to stand before court with this.

You’re believing Trump who has lied more times than any of us could possibly count.

Except I never thought it was. On this very board I said Trump did nothing illegal in regards to that and I was against the Mueller investigation and the impeachments.

When you call me a cultist you are just projecting as you are the one that has sold their soul to a political party, not me
Here's your problem. You claim you never believed Trump Russian collusion. But you believe this from the same people who pushed Trump Russian collusion.

I don’t believe Trump Russia collusion. I’m believing federal prosecutors who did a thorough investigation and put that information in an indictment and are ready to stand before court with this.

You’re believing Trump who has lied more times than any of us could possibly count.
Of course you say you don't believe Trump Russian collusion now. But why do you believe these lies from the same liars that pushed Trump Russian collusion?

Forum List

Back