Trump Indicted

I notice that not one never Trumper has come up with what Trump's intentions were regarding these documents. They really have no proof that Trump was going to do anything nefarious with these documents so they had to divide and stack the charges to make them seem more credible and also be able to exact more punishment. The whole thing stinks frankly.
Read. The. Indictment.

Motive has fuck-all to do with Trump's crimes.

"No one ever has come up with what the bank robber's intentions regarding the cash he stole, derp derp derp."

Read. The. Indictment.

Motive has fuck-all to do with Trump's crimes.

"No one ever has come up with what the bank robber's intentions regarding the cash he stole, derp derp derp."
So what harm was caused to the US by Trump having these documents?

Been there, done that.
Then you understand the nature of Trump's crimes. So don't ask stupid questions.

Have you seen this?

Tell me what you see going on there, and the correlation to today, and let's see if we agree. :omg:
There is no correlation. Apples and oranges and lots of stupid conspiracy theories. Why are you rehashing them?

Then you understand the nature of Trump's crimes. So don't ask stupid questions.

There is no correlation. Apples and oranges and lots of stupid conspiracy theories. Why are you rehashing them?
Bullshit! The prosecutor for the "Trump Indictment" corrupted the IRS, eat that shit, motherfucker!

Bullshit! The prosecutor for the "Trump Indictment" corrupted the IRS, eat that shit, motherfucker!

See? A rehashed ancient conspiracy theory.

I must admit I am very disappointed. I figured this forum's biggest weakminded hack, easyt65, would be the first to take any character assassinations of Jack Smith fed to him by his propagandists and run with it.

But you beat him to it.

*sigh*

I still expect easyt will not be able to resist, though.

See? A rehashed ancient conspiracy theory.

I must admit I am very disappointed. I figured this forum's biggest weakminded hack, easyt65, would be the first to take any character assassinations of Jack Smith fed to him by his propagandists and run with it.

But you beat him to it.

*sigh*

I still expect easyt will not be able to resist, though.
That's the real deal. Fuck you, you are NOT going to marginalize or make this go away, fucktard.

The Trump indictment prosecutor corrupted the IRS.

This is getting shared no matter what, you fucking anti-American shill turd!

Bitch! I can come up with 50 anonymous proxies in like..2:30.

I used to string 9 together to do my..dirt! And it worked!

Donald Trump deliberately stole documents which present an extremely grave danger to the security of the United States and our armed forces.

He then waved some of these documents in the faces of visiting admirers who had no security clearances or a need to know. He was simply showing off our gravest secrets!

The fucking idiot bragged the documents were STILL classified. He had not declassified them before he violently departed the White House. He admitted this to the ogling rubes.

He did this incredibly traitorous act at least TWICE.

Upon Trump leaving the White House, those documents automatically became the property of the US government per the Presidential Records Act.

Trump REFUSED to return all of them. And he lied to his attorney and told his attorney to sign a document which stated Trump had returned all of them.

But, you know, how can he have any fun showing off our nations secrets to visiting rubes without them?

And now some lying tard comes along claiming he read the indictment, and yet he asks what harm Trump did.

Wow.

Just...wow.

Last edited:
Must be why Wray fought tooth and nail to keep it out of Comer's hands! :auiqs.jpg:
afkgaming_import_media_images_64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

What bribery charges?

Oh, that's right. Another hoax for the very long list of hoaxes you rubes have fallen for.
The trump Russian collusion cult doesn't like what true treason crimes look like

Actually we are a democracy. Your propagandists have really twisted you tards' minds. You all have been parroting this horseshit for a while now. I've lost count of how many of your fellow rubes have been saying this recently.

Talk about cult groupthink!

The echo chamber is real. There isn't a single original thought in any of your heads.

And now for your edification, we are a democratic republic. In other words, a republic AND a democracy.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I consider it a aagedy that at some campuses in my own country, those who hold unfashionable ideas are hooted off the stage, or denied a forum in the first place. What a travesty of intellectual inquiry; what a perversion of the great chaotic, yet essential, marketplace of ideas that we call democracy. But then, I have always believed, ar home and abroad, that the only cure for what ails democracy is -- more democracy.

Your bumper sticker intellectual bandwidth most definitely could not handle this book, probably the greatest nonfiction book ever written, and which I wish was required reading for every American:

democracy-in-america-book.jpg
Stop with the word salad and show me where I can see the word democracy in the constitution

I notice that not one never Trumper has come up with what Trump's intentions were regarding these documents. They really have no proof that Trump was going to do anything nefarious with these documents so they had to divide and stack the charges to make them seem more credible and also be able to exact more punishment. The whole thing stinks frankly.
Things Hillary did for 5000 Alex

Forum List

Back