Trump Indicted

Here's your problem. You claim you never believed Trump Russian collusion. But you believe this from the same people who pushed Trump Russian collusion.

I believe that Trump has been indicted. I believe he should get his day in court where if this is all just an empty witch-hunt he will be vindicated by a jury of his peers.

That is what I believe, what part of that is not true?

Of course you say you don't believe Trump Russian collusion now. But why do you believe these lies from the same liars that pushed Trump Russian collusion?
I never believed it. It was improbably and unnecessary. The only reason Russia would want to collide with the Trump campaign was if they wanted to make their aid to his campaign contingent on something. But that wasn’t necessary because electing a doofus like Trump was reward enough for them.

As for these supposed “liars”, who are you referring to?

They're still making political arguments. Few ever address the indictment itself.

Trump is a traitor. He sold out the country to the highest bidder. He got US intelligence agents, ally spy assets, and troops in the field killed because of his traitorous actions. He should be summarily executed, along with anyone who assisted him from aids to billionaire donors, to members of Congress.

I believe that Trump has been indicted. I believe he should get his day in court where if this is all just an empty witch-hunt he will be vindicated by a jury of his peers.

That is what I believe, what part of that is not true?
Sure no one is denying he's indicted.
BUT here's your problem the same people who pushed Trump Russian collusion lie is pushing this lie which you seem to believe. If there was any validity to this shit Hillary would be in prison and Biden would be indicted and tried for treason.

I never believed it. It was improbably and unnecessary. The only reason Russia would want to collide with the Trump campaign was if they wanted to make their aid to his campaign contingent on something. But that wasn’t necessary because electing a doofus like Trump was reward enough for them.

As for these supposed “liars”, who are you referring to?
Again you are believing this shit from the same people who lied about trump Russian collusion

BUT here's your problem the same people who pushed Trump Russian collusion lie is pushing this lie which you seem to believe. If there was any validity to this shit Hillary would be in prison and Biden would be indicted and tried for treason.

I told you what I believe, the rest you are just making up in your head.

I also believe that Hillary should be in prison and I am hoping your beloved party will finally do something about all the claims they have made about Biden.

Except I never thought it was. On this very board I said Trump did nothing illegal in regards to that and I was against the Mueller investigation and the impeachments.

When you call me a cultist you are just projecting as you are the one that has sold their soul to a political party, not me
Everyone is a cultist unless you agree with maga.

Everyone is a cultist unless you agree with maga.

Bleat bleat...

Sheeple following the lemmings over a cliff.

The leftards don't like a great America. They want a transgender America with cities full of junkies and piles of human feces.

Why are Democrats celebrating the unequal application of the law, given how Hillary bleach-bit evidence? Much worse than Trump, but hey….she’s a Dem, so laws don’t apply.
Biden is trying to get rid of Trump because Trump is leading him in the polls.

Bleat bleat...

Sheeple following the lemmings over a cliff.

The leftards don't like a great America. They want a transgender America with cities full of junkies and piles of human feces.
Yep, talk about lemmings you're one of the biggest and loudest mouth. Needs shut.
Oh, btw I'm a never trumper republican. So fuck off.

One question do all you MAGATS share one brain, pea size at that?

Forum List

Back