Trump Indicted

You do know that Jack Smith interviewed everybody he could, down at Mar-a-lago.
The tape was probably subpoenaed evidence the aide acknowledged the existence of.
So, you really don't know. Makes one wonder how many other statements in that indictment are not backed up.

Which is why is not used that often anymore.

drop a dime
To snitch on someone. Often, to save their own ass. Comes from the old cost for a payphone call, ten cents.
"John got popped, so he dropped a dime on his supplier and they let him go."

drop a dime
To snitch on someone. Often, to save their own ass. Comes from the old cost for a payphone call, ten cents.
"John got popped, so he dropped a dime on his supplier and they let him go.
even if trump was in the mafia he would be a much better president than that poor demented semi vegatable JOe Buyme

So, you really don't know. Makes one wonder how many other statements in that indictment are not backed up.
We know that Trumps interview was recorded by one of his aides. How Jack Smith got it, could have been from his subpoena of their electronic devices, or they may have voluntarily turned their device over to Jack Smith.

The ultimate source was from Trumps vanity, in that he wanted his interview recorded.

drop a dime
"John got popped, so he dropped a dime on his supplier and they let him go."
Yeah I know, it's antiquated, just like using 'tape' for 'recording' they also use 'tape' for video. Again, tape is rarely used to record voices or moving pictures today. Video tapes are less prevalent today as well. Most of that is now in digital format.

Yeah I know, it's antiquated, just like using 'tape' for 'recording' they also use 'tape' for video. Again, tape is rarely used to record voices or moving pictures today. Video tapes are less prevalent today as well. Most of that is now in digital format.
Then don't let me catch you using the term "photocopy", since it's all digital now

We know that Trumps interview was recorded by one of his aides. How Jack Smith got it, could have been from his subpoena of their electronic devices, or they may have voluntarily turned their device over to Jack Smith.

The ultimate source was from Trumps vanity, in that he wanted his interview recorded.
Do some research, news stories all say that Smith 'reportedly' has a recording. So far, no reporting entity has seen or heard this so called recording yet they write whole stories on speculation. Remember Smith has a bad track record.

Special Counsel Jack Smith Has History of Botched Prosecutions of Political Leaders​

Then don't let me catch you using the term "photocopy", since it's all digital now
Digitized photocopy is fairly prevalent today. Jack Smith doesn't seem to have a tape. I doubt he has a reliable digitized recording. I would have it forensically investigated.

Last edited:
Do some research, news stories all say that Smith 'reportedly' has a recording. So far, no reporting entity has seen or heard this so called recording yet they write whole stories on speculation. Remember Smith has a bad track record.
Jack smith also has eye witnesses to the interview on both sides, with the recording only used to bolster the eyewitness testimony.

That it hasn't been released to the news media could be to prevent it being spliced, and edited, and twisted like what happened when McCarthy gave the 1/6 videos to Tucker Carlson.

Forum List

Back