Trump Indicted

Oh so you the cultist are now with Trump
1686415721631.jpeg
You're cute there....nice jacket.

So is the refusal to investigate Biden when there is now CLEAR evidence that he has committed pay for play. But you people don't give a damn about that, do you? It would be one thing if you just accepted that everybody in DC does this and no harm, no foul. What sets you apart is your blatant hypocrisy. You celebrate crucifying Orange Man Bad but just feckin' grin and say "gotcha" where that senile POS is concerned. I hope Karma takes a great big juicy bite out of all of you.
God ingrained karma into this world, and it runs like clockwork. It will.

Stop with the word salad and show me where I can see the word democracy in the constitution

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Screenshot_20230610_125213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why wasn't she charged under the Trump DOJ if she'd committed obstruction>

Smiling......you should Email them immediately. I'm sure they're just waiting for your 'legal analysis' to straighten them out.
Because Trump n her used to do the nasty.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

View attachment 793677
That's a huge fail, shitbird.

We've seen Karma....it's the orange sexual abuser getting a law passed to make mishandling of classified material a felony just in time to get busted for mishandling of classified material. :heehee:
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, that's a valid point, Bodey, but there's a bigger picture here.

Forum List

Back