Trump Indicted

Where's the 30,000 missing emails that was requested?

s-l1600.jpg

^ he has 'em.

The civil war narrative is the stupidest fucking thing, from a political movement that wallows in stupid.

If they start shooting people in the name of their revolution.......its not 'the libs' that are going to show up to stop them.

It will be cops.

They'll have to murder ENORMOUS number of cops. And the cops will take it personally.
The cops won't play nicey nice anymore.

donny is such a fragile, ego driven, damaged man, that he needs to constantly have that ample orange butt of his powdered on a daily basis; & corrupted world leaders knew exactly how to do it.

he also uses that ' biggest, best, like nobody's ever seen b4 ' spiel on his deplorables, because he knows a good mark when he sees one.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ the art of the deal.
And that's why Trump's a good fish story teller.

Forum List

Back