Trump Indicted

Sorry, but now you're making shit up. I don't read Kos, so that makes you a liar and a bigger fool than ever. Damn, grow up and be a man instead of such a little baby.
You live by the daily Kos and other libtard marching orders. Who do you think you’re kidding?

I’ll take instructions from you the day after I die. Until then, gfy. :fu:

Trump has been suckling Putin's balls since long before he was elected. He has never once said an unkind word about Putin. And this is a guy who has insulted EVERYONE, including our allies. Trump insults the smallest celebrities over the smallest slights. And yet he has NEVER attacked Putin.

Trump has had a gay crush on Putin for decades.

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

DO-YOU-LIKE-ME.png

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Damn girl. You give queers a bad name.

MAGAs don't have the testis to do it. Do you know what testis are?
Do you need me to do an anatomy lesson for you CrackHeadAgain

Looks like Trump is indicted based on the topic of this thread.
Okay, you're officially some kind of shill.

It's "testes", you fuckin moron!

Balls, motherfucker!

So Sergeant Bull ??
You are happy that America has become a full fledged fascist nation??
Attention QueerRadar44, Leave it up to the court to decide. You know darn well Trump may have done something wrong.

Attention QueerRadar44, Leave it up to the court to decide. You know darn well Trump may have done something wrong.

The Dems commit every crime possible and then blame their crimes on Trump.
Been several years of false investigations after another.
How can you accept this

MAGAs don't have the testis to do it. Do you know what testis are?
Do you need me to do an anatomy lesson for you CrackHeadAgain
I’m not a liberal Democrap. I know what a female is. You’re the one who has no clue. Obviously. The plural of the word which you just fucked-up is testes.
Looks like Trump is indicted based on the topic of this thread. :itsok:
It does seem like he has been indicted. So clever you are to follow along this far.

No. This had to happen sooner or later and it is better SOONER. Get it over with, no matter what the outcome.

You have no comment on Hillary and there 33,000 classified emails or her hundreds of millions made in pay for play scams with Bill
You have no comment on Xiden Crime family raking in a fortune with similar pay for play scams.

I see what you're a retard in the army and only a dumb ass sergeant buffoon

Forum List

Back