Trump Indicted

Only the low IQ to be a sergeant and not a surgeon.
no wonder why the fake army cannot even beat Afgan

I’m not a liberal Democrap. I know what a female is. You’re the one who has no clue. Obviously. The plural of the word which you just fucked-up is testes.

It does seem like he has been indicted. So clever you are to follow along this far.
:smoochEE:

You have no comment on Hillary and there 33,000 classified emails or her hundreds of millions made in pay for play scams with Bill
You have no comment on Xiden Crime family raking in a fortune with similar pay for play scams.

I see what you're a retard in the army and only a dumb ass sergeant buffoon
WOW. By this time next week, it will be a billion e-mails, and a Trillion dollars.

I’m not a liberal Democrap. I know what a female is. You’re the one who has no clue. Obviously. The plural of the word which you just fucked-up is testes.

It does seem like he has been indicted. So clever you are to follow along this far.
Lol yes congratulations on your obvious belief that a person can’t change their sex. Do you want a gold star to feel less stupid?

IMG_3762.JPG

You have no comment on Hillary and there 33,000 classified emails or her hundreds of millions made in pay for play scams with Bill
You have no comment on Xiden Crime family raking in a fortune with similar pay for play scams.

I see what you're a retard in the army and only a dumb ass sergeant buffoon
QueerRadar44, concentrate..

Trump Indicted​

Lol yes congratulations on your obvious belief that a person can’t change their sex. Do you want a gold star to feel less stupid?
You can’t change your sex. Do you wish to cut off your little dick and shriveled balls to prove it?

No schmuck, Trump let them in the first time. He showed them where the documents were.
The first time he was responding to a grand jury subpoena. He didn’t have a choice that time either.

The second time they came back because he didn’t turn over everything the first time.

Forum List

Back