Trump Indicted

The FBI and DOJ are now officially corrupt.

Look at you. Sucking up to Russia like the appeasing faggot commie symps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

You even talk like them.

Ukraine is nowhere near as corrupt as Russia, dipshit. You really need to tune into reality once in a while.

Putin invaded Ukraine, remember? Not the other way around.

Putin is a war criminal.

Get your head out of your ass, son. You look stupid talking out of your asshole.

No you schmuck, Ukraine and Stalin America started the war

Look at you. Sucking up to Russia like the appeasing faggot commie symps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

You even talk like them.

Ukraine is nowhere near as corrupt as Russia, dipshit. You really need to tune into reality once in a while.

Putin invaded Ukraine, remember? Not the other way around.

Putin is a war criminal.

Get your head out of your ass, son. You look stupid talking out of your asshole.

No buffoon, you are a leftist stooge

Trump owns properties and has friends worldwide. If he really wanted to hide something, I doubt the U.S. government could find it.
But the government did find it.

Most likely because Trump assumed they wouldn’t come looking.

No. You’re just too stupid to know what the law actually entails.

The FBI found documents he was supposed to have turned over to the DoJ. Explain that.
Why was he supposed to have turned them over to the DoJ? Last I heard it was NARA.

This all started with The Library of Congress curator. And a Super ShitShow it is, obviously.

Quasar44 said:
be back later
Need to calm down.
Doctor told me to avoid this S

Nice slow breaths, Quasar, & don't forget

1686277940599.png

OO-SAH!

You confuse having “stones” with being retarded, like liberals.
MAGAs don't have the testis to do it. Do you know what testis are?
Do you need me to do an anatomy lesson for you CrackHeadAgain

Looks like Trump is indicted based on the topic of this thread.

Why was he supposed to have turned them over to the DoJ? Last I heard it was NARA.

This all started with The Library of Congress curator. And a Super ShitShow it is, obviously.
Don't you mean National Archives?

Many JEWS are happy and laughing it up.

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT than the 3rd Reich who persecuted you. GO F YOURSELVES

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.
That’s great news….this will certainly mobilize all stand for nothing, freedom-fighting, fence-sitting, faggot loving pussies…..I bet Golfing Gator , dblack , pknopp and many more will vote for Trump….of course they’ll never have the nut-sack to admit it.

Forum List

Back