Trump Indicted

Being retired military, I've been trained to run towards danger, not away. But then again, you Kowardly Keyboard Kommandos are hardly a dange................unless a danger to die laughing. :heehee:
Wow you were a straight soldiers nightmare queer in a foxhole

:itsok:

You should go back to threatening your fellow posters. :heehee:
And you should powder under your frontbutt, bitch!

resized_eJnkT.jpg

We didnt use to go after the opposition. Trump was dumb enough to play by the old rules. He wont make that mistake twice.

Or you didn't have the evidence to charge folks with crimes.

Remember, Durham had 4 years to investigate. And managed one plea deal for community service.

Mueller in 18 months got 8 convictions, over 30 indictments, decades of prison sentences, millions in fines.

Smith has at least 2 indictments after barely 6 months.

"worship"? Oh hun, stop projecting your worship of the orange sexual abuser. You showed how enthralled you were when you voted for him even tho he bragged about sexually assaulting women and hating on POWs, Gold Star families, and our vets.

You showed us what you are, and we believe you.
Biden did that? Ewe, girl, you need a vacation!

No. They claimed they had. You imbecile.

They testified before congress they had.

I'm not sure what rhetorcal hair you're trying to split. But it doesn't seem to be working for you.

Trump Shakes Up His Legal Team
Donald Trump said on Truth Social that two lawyers who have represented him during the investigation, Jim Trusty and John Rowley, are no longer on his legal team.
CNN reports the two lawyers resigned.
Trump says he will now be represented by Todd Blanche and “a firm to be named later.”

They probably couldn't run away fast enough.
I hope they got their fees up front...

Ain't no Americans betting on any kind of elected officials or government for this one.

This is the point where people realize the US government has failed to a certain extent.

That this level of corruption is possible in America has never happened before. No, it hasn't.

There's a reason for that, too. Most Americans are nowhere near as stupid as the MSM and Democrats take them to be.

Far and above what they think.
It’s you stupid fucks that forced Trump on America in the first place. We told you a decade ago he was a crook. :cuckoo:

They testified before congress they had.

I'm not sure what rhetorcal hair you're trying to split. But it doesn't seem to be working for you.
Yes. They made a claim before Congress. Under oath. Just as Cohen had been under oath.

Forum List

Back