Trump Indicted

Oh, you're still stuck in deny reality mode,

No. I’m simply noting that what an idiot proclaims as reality doesn’t make it reality. :itsok:

You happen to be the perfect mark for snake oil salesmen of a certain type. The dishonest libturd type.

Also: learn how to distinguish between “ignoring” and “challenging.” Meanwhile, continue to enjoy your closeted ignorance.

Well, Trump compels his counsel to lie to authorities in affidavits. So yeah, I can see why.

Trump does NOT inspire loyalty in the people that work with him.
Just curious? How did he "compel" them to lie?

A courtroom is not always for a criminal trial. That is all I said. And it is a fact.

Aren't you the same guy that made up imaginary passages in the constitution while trying to justify executing Obama?

Are you the same confused soul that told us that the 'enemy' in 'giving aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'cheating'?

You're not a great source on the law, the courts, or how any trial works.

Aren't you the same guy that made up imaginary passages in the constitution while trying to justify executing Obama?

Are you the same confused soul that told us that the 'enemy' in 'giving aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'cheating'?

You're not a great source on the law, the courts, or how any trial works.
I did justify Obama's execution. That is what should happen to a traitor.

Just curious? How did he "compel" them to lie?

By paying them to put those lies into affidavits.

"One of former President Donald Trump’s attorneys signed a letter in June asserting that there was no more classified information stored at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, according to two sources familiar with the matter."

But the raid on Mar-a-lago in August demonstrated that was a lie. Trump still had *loads* of classified documents.

The reported recording of Trump lamenting about the security clearance of those who wanted to view a doc about an attack on Iran........cite a doc that the feds still haven't gotten back.

Which means that Trump has it, Trump lost it, or Trump gave it to someone else.

Which would be another crime, another crime, or another BIG fucking crime.

"One of former President Donald Trump’s attorneys signed a letter in June asserting that there was no more classified information stored at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, according to two sources familiar with the matter."

But the raid on Mar-a-lago in August demonstrated that was a lie. Trump still had *loads* of classified documents.

The reported recording of Trump lamenting about the security clearance of those who wanted to view a doc about an attack on Iran........cite a doc that the feds still haven't gotten back.

The FBI agents are paid to lie also. It is now part of their job.

That's not true, and you know it. By the way, who are you calling a sexual assaulter?

Trump. No one can ever be sued for calling him a sexual assaulter, a sexual predator, or any combination of sexual deviant, pervert, or brutal attacker.

As a jury has already found that Trump sexually assaulted Jean Carroll.

Wait until all you lefturds feel the backlash for promoting Banana Republic tactics in America.

I'm telling you right now that you will.

The FBI agents are paid to lie also. It is now part of their job.

My favorite part of you Last is how aggressively ignorant you are. You will literally ignore anything source, any official, any trial, any court ruling, any document, any agency, any investigation, any vote count, anything.......that doesn't fit into your fragile little world view.

And you never see it coming.

For those of us who have been paying attention, this indictment was rather obvious.

The avowed sexual assaulter AND found by a court to be a sexual abuser. Your orange god.
There is but one God, the Father that Jesus his son taught his disciples and the churches they established to pray to. Our Father God is but our one and only God.. Trump has served God since he first took his oath of office, and try as you will, your team fails to make lies the truth, and for a targeting soldier, you're shooting at the wrong people.

Wait until all you lefturds feel the backlash for promoting Banana Republic tactics in America.

I'm telling you right now that you will.
"I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” Trump declared. “No one will be above the law.”

How'd that work out again?

So you think his lawyers are going to lie to the FBI, risking their careers, freedom and livlihood to someone they have no " loyalty" to? That makes sense to you? Didn't a ring a bit funny when they told you that nonsense?

LOL How many affidavits did Biden's lawyers complete asserting that there was no more classified information and they found more, and more, and more.

Forum List

Back