Trump Indicted

I cannot continue to engage with a tard who is stupid enough to admit he does not believe the testimony of whistleblowers and thereby undermines his own bleef system. :lol:

To continue to let you speak so stupidly would just be cruel at this point.

It would be fun, but just too cruel.

Back ignored and dismissed all the news reports about Trump, the classified docs investigations, reported recordings, and the impending indictment.

Desperate willful ignorance is all they have left. Well, that and whataboutry.

Back ignored and dismissed all the news reports about Trump, the classified docs investigations, reported recordings, and the impending indictment.

Desperate willful ignorance is all they have left. Well, that and whataboutry.
BackAgain is going to have to carry on making a hilarious ass of himself without me.

"A lawyer for former President Donald Trump signed a statement in June telling the Justice Department that all classified materials had been returned — but the FBI found more during its search of Mar-a-Lago on Monday."

The lawyer told the Justice Department what his client told him.

And when authorities raided Mar-a-lago 2 months later, they found classified docs in Trump's possession.

He lied.

And you are desperately trying to defend those lies. Good luck with that.
So what makes you think the lawyer was lying? Maybe to the best of his knowledge they were. Remember they disagree on the classifications. Everything the people against Trump say is simply not true. The Durham report and the Twitter Files proved that.

There is but one God, the Father that Jesus his son taught his disciples and the churches they established to pray to. Our Father God is but our one and only God.. Trump has served God since he first took his oath of office, and try as you will, your team fails to make lies the truth, and for a targeting soldier, you're shooting at the wrong people.
You worship the orange sexual abuser now. It's telling from your posts.

So the people blackmailed or intimidated are going to speak out? That is not how it works, that is why those methods are used. Are you really as stupid as you sound?

"People blackmailed and intimidated."...says who? Its just you citing you again.

Again, this is why you can't have a rational conversation with a conservative. I show you the reality of legion of former cabinet members and high officials from the Trump administration that are brutally critical of the president, from his VP on down.....

.....you counter with your imagination about all the people who were 'blackmailed and intimated' into not speaking out.

Evidence is finite. Your imagination, infinite. And your ilk will *always* choose your comforting fantasies over uncomfortable reality.

So you think his lawyers are going to lie to the FBI, risking their careers, freedom and livlihood to someone they have no " loyalty" to? That makes sense to you? Didn't a ring a bit funny when they told you that nonsense?

LOL How many affidavits did Biden's lawyers complete asserting that there was no more classified information and they found more, and more, and more.
MAGA = Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.

My favorite part of you Last is how aggressively ignorant you are. You will literally ignore anything source, any official, any trial, any court ruling, any document, any agency, any investigation, any vote count, anything.......that doesn't fit into your fragile little world view.

And you never see it coming.

For those of us who have been paying attention, this indictment was rather obvious.
For many of us the 2020 fraud was obvious and the treatment of the J6 prisoners prove it.

How much were the Democrat operatives, hand picked by hate-Trump prosecutors to be the jury, paid to find guilty and convict the President of this kiss that became a crime years later? I noticed you didn't say "raped" that implies uterine or anal penetration.
Already laying out your excuses for your orange sexually abusing god, I see.

So what makes you think the lawyer was lying? Maybe to the best of his knowledge they were. Remember they disagree on the classifications. Everything the people against Trump say is simply not true. The Durham report and the Twitter Files proved that.

The fact that authorities found more classified documents in Trump's possession in August.....when Trump's lawyers had assured authorities, in writing, that Trump had turned over all documents in June.

Disagreements on classification were irrelevant.....as the lawyers affirmed that all docs with classified MARKINGS had been returned.

They lied.

You.....you do get that August comes AFTER June, yes?

"People blackmailed and intimidated."...says who? Its just you citing you again.

Again, this is why you can't have a rational conversation with a conservative. I show you the reality of legion of former cabinet members and high officials from the Trump administration that are brutally critical of the president, from his VP on down.....

.....you counter with your imagination about all the people who were 'blackmailed and intimated' into not speaking out.

Evidence is finite. Your imagination, infinite. And your ilk will *always* choose your comforting fantasies over uncomfortable reality.
You are repeating a failed narrative. The corruption in the illegitimate administration is on display daily. The un American treatment of anyone who disagrees is blatant. They hate they inspire is calculated and done to destroy this country and stupid, stupid people like you enable it.

Now lets hear the usual bullshit about me and not the topic.

Forum List

Back