Trump Indicted

You are repeating a failed narrative. The corruption in the illegitimate administration is on display daily. The un American treatment of anyone who disagrees is blatant. They hate they inspire is calculated and done to destroy this country and stupid, stupid people like you enable it.

Now lets hear the usual bullshit about me and not the topic.

So your source is yourself. You citing, citing you, imagine blackmail and intimidation.

All while ignoring ACTUAL indictments and brutual criticism from Trump's own cabinet members and officials that is absolutely unprecedented.

How is your whole 'my imagination vs. reality' approach working in court?

Next week it stands for ... My Ass Getting Arraigned
rotfl-gif.288736

How? They will need to make up some new laws or go to the extreme on the existing ones. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, but you've made similar predictions on the Big Lie court cases, and you've literally never once been right. Every legal prediction you've made has been laughed out of court.

You're not the best source on the law, or what a likely legal outcome is.

Remember your 'the next 3 to 4 weeks' nonsense worked out?

The fact that authorities found more classified documents in Trump's possession in August.....when Trump's lawyers had assured authorities, in writing, that Trump had turned over all documents in June.

Disagreements on classification were irrelevant.....as the lawyers affirmed that all docs with classified MARKINGS had been returned.

They lied.

You.....you do get that August comes AFTER June, yes?
Can you prove that? By your standards it is nowhere near proven. It has to go through a court like the fraud allegations. Until then you are just flapping your overused lips.

Yeah, but you've made similar predictions on the Big Lie court cases, and you've literally never once been right. Every legal prediction you've made has been laughed out of court.

You're not the best source on the law, or what a likely legal outcome is.

Remember your 'the next 3 to 4 weeks' nonsense worked out?
The article said 3 to 4 weeks, not me. I just posted it.

Can you prove that? By your standards it is nowhere near proven. It has to go through a court like the fraud allegations. Until then you are just flapping your overused lips.

That there were documents with classified markings found at Trump's residence AFTER his lawyer had assured that all documents had been returned?

What part do you claim didn't happen?

The article said 3 to 4 weeks, not me. I just posted it.

You posted it....and then gave us this piece of meaningless nonsense.

"You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said."

Turns out....it was a conspiracy theory. Turns out, it wasn't a factual report. Turns out, you didn't know when.

You deluded yourself.

Your ability to perceive reality is not great. Your ability to predict actual outcomes, even worse. Especially as they relate to court.

And to compound it, you can't take responsibility for your failures. Every time one of your predictions fail, you just invent another meaningless conspiracy to explain the failure of your LAST conspiracy.

That there were documents with classified markings found at Trump's residence AFTER his lawyer had assured that all documents had been returned?

What part do you claim didn't happen?
How do you know the lawyer knew that? Are you saying now that Trump would not lie to him or her too? Very unlike you believing Trump. You got shit. It HAS NOT been proven. Period.

Forum List

Back