Trump Indicted

It's time you learned something your hack propagandists have not been telling you, dipshit. No wonder you cry your crocodile tears for the insurrectionists at their prompting.

Across California, 44,241 people are being held in a county jail without being convicted or sentenced for a crime. That’s three quarters of all inmates.

At least 1,317 people have been waiting in county jails for more than 3 years. For 332 of them, it’s been longer than 5 years.

I hope you intend not to be a raging hypocrite and will now join the justice reform movement.
Have they been offered bail? Get back to us on that.

The article said 3 to 4 weeks, not me. I just posted it.

OK
Show me the money

Show ANY money that was transferred to the President or any money that Biden can’t account for

You know….the stuff you actually need to file charges
The committee is looking into bank transactions to all Biden's shell companies.....still investigating.

You told the forum you believed it.

That blew up in your face which is why posters are still making fun of you on your thread to this day.
I did? Produce the posts of mine that confirm that or STFU.

You think most Independents will side with Trump??
Not for or against Trump, but definitely against the Stalinistic Democrats.

I know, it's an abstract thought, and you may be ill-equipped to handle those. :itsok:

How do you know the lawyer knew that?
The lawyer did not know Trump was lying to him. That's precisely why the attorney-client privilege has been pierced.

Trump used the unwitting lawyer to commit his crimes.

I did? Produce the posts of mine that confirm that or STFU.

"You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said."

So much for '3 to 4 weeks', eh buddy.

You're irrational.

So your source is yourself. You citing, citing you, imagine blackmail and intimidation.

All while ignoring ACTUAL indictments and brutual criticism from Trump's own cabinet members and officials that is absolutely unprecedented.

How is your whole 'my imagination vs. reality' approach working in court?

He considers himself to be his own reliable choice, he would lied to himself....except days ending in "Y"

He considers himself to be his own reliable choice, he would lied to himself....except days ending in "Y"

Its not really his fault. Conservatives have been trained and indoctrinated to think that their beliefs define reality. If they believes something, if they FEEL its true, reality will just magically transform around them to match.

That's why they make their conspiracy accusations FIRST. And then scramble desperately to find evidence of their claims after: they genuinely believe they're going to 'manifest' a reality in which they are right.

Alas, that's not how reality works. As demonstrated by their perfect record of failure in court.

Forum List

Back