Trump Indicted

Trump Shakes Up His Legal Team
Donald Trump said on Truth Social that two lawyers who have represented him during the investigation, Jim Trusty and John Rowley, are no longer on his legal team.
CNN reports the two lawyers resigned.
Trump says he will now be represented by Todd Blanche and “a firm to be named later.”

They probably couldn't run away fast enough.

Well, Trump compels his counsel to lie to authorities in affidavits. So yeah, I can see why.

Trump does NOT inspire loyalty in the people that work with him.

And you should powder under your frontbutt, bitch!

resized_eJnkT.jpg
Which one is you?

On another topic....why aren't you busy getting all lined up for your civil war?

Poor James Comer.

He has spent so much time, effort, and taxpayer money trying to weaponize the federal government to run cover for Dear Leader, and all his "bombshells" have turned out to be smoke and turds.

Now Dear Leader is under actual indictment for the second, but probably not last, time. All of Comer's red herrings have been for nought.

Trump didn’t act alone. If the prosecution can prove he told one man f his workers to move any of the boxes at Mar A Lago, that’s conspiracy, and he won’t escape that charge.

His next biggest problem is the espionage charge, that will prevent him from using the declassified defense.

Trump is in big trouble, and he still has charges coming from voter fraud corms n Georgia.

They did. Trump isn't the only one being charged with some of those crimes.

Yeah, the most popular candidate is being 'indicted' for a supposed procedural 'problem' done by many past POTUSes by the party of the INCUMBENT candidate. Think about that with whatever is left of your withering TDS brain.
You stink of desperation.

'2024 is going to be the Red Tsunami to end all Red Tsunamis.

Some people have said to me "Sir, it will be so big you won't need any more." It will be BEAUTIFUL.'
I hope so, John09. But we're dealing with Omeurta's darkest secretiveness on one side and cheer-led hate from the leftist-compromised mainstream press. On the other hand, when Fox fired Tucker, they lost one million viewers, because people were incensed about the leftist turn that made Fox Toxic.
Edit: clarification and correction of misspelled word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back