Trump Intel Chiefs: Russians interference real and meant to divide America.

Everyone of those who deny above what happened are working in the interests of the Russians.

If anyone thinks one is dealing with trolls or bots in the employ of Russia, please review medium.com/data-for-democra...d-disinformation-on-social-media-2966ad93a203, and still believe so, report them.
Everyone who denied what has happened in the Mexican interference in our elections, is working in the interests of the Mexicans and the Democrats (recipients of Mexicans' votes).

What's needed is a revamp of our election law, to require PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP to vote, which currently is not required in all 50 states. This would stop the capability to vote, for millions of ineligible aliens.

The rest of America really does not care what the far right or alt right say, because we all know you hate American values and standards.

We will continue on the good path and leave you behind.

Hey, I must be considered one of those Ruskies, according to Facebook since I got shut down 2 days before they reported they shut down 32 accounts. I used the account for my volunteer rescue work, but made the mistake of posting some facts on Rick Scott’s page about Florida being #1 in fiscal health, 7th in education, etc., since almost all were spouting lies. Shortly thereafter I was accused of being a bot and would be reported. They shut me down that night. Only time I posted anything political.
Then tell the facts and let it go.

Hey, I must be considered one of those Ruskies, according to Facebook since I got shut down 2 days before they reported they shut down 32 accounts. I used the account for my volunteer rescue work, but made the mistake of posting some facts on Rick Scott’s page about Florida being #1 in fiscal health, 7th in education, etc., since almost all were spouting lies. Shortly thereafter I was accused of being a bot and would be reported. They shut me down that night. Only time I posted anything political.
Then tell the facts and let it go.
Huh? That’s exactly what I did.

So, even Trump's own intelligence and enforcement agencies say Russian interference is real, continuing and meant to divide us and our allies.

What sayth the Great Orange Head?

Dirty Don still denies Russian interference. He still is doing Putin's work, whether by ineptitude or being Putin's fool, who knows.

Is there anyone anywhere that still believes Trump's denials of Russian interference, past and present, in this country's electoral system?

Top Trump officials says U.S. under information warfare attack now, Russia wants to 'weaken,' 'divide' ahead of midterms

The US intel chief just said Russian interference is "continuing"

Trump just agrees with Obama, our elections are too complex to be able to effect.

Need I remind you of him saying it?

"No serious person could say our elections could be rigged or stolen"----BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Obama to Trump: ‘Stop Whining,’ Election Isn’t ‘Rigged’

The rest of America really does not care what the far right or alt right say, because we all know you hate American values and standards.

We will continue on the good path and leave you behind.
The right IS American values and standards. The left is WORLD values and standards (starting with Mexico)

We will continue on the good path, and you've already BEEN LEFT BEHIND. :biggrin:

So, even Trump's own intelligence and enforcement agencies say Russian interference is real, continuing and meant to divide us and our allies.

Dirty Don still denies Russian interference. He still is doing Putin's work, whether by ineptitude or being Putin's fool, who knows.

Is there anyone anywhere that believes Trump's denials of Russian interference, past and present, in this country's electoral system?

Top Trump officials says U.S. under information warfare attack now, Russia wants to 'weaken,' 'divide' ahead of midterms

well it's working

with absolutely no proof, for over 2 years, this is the #1 topic of leftist sheep everywhere.

why trump doesn't admit it, idk, doesn't make sense to me.

but I know you just absolutely know why.
You call it a "leftist' topic, but these were Trump's own intel chiefs that came out this afternoon to make this statement. I don't how that makes it "leftist". Sounds more like concern over our national security.
you are not concerned about national security, you only want to get rid of trump.

don't lie, leftists can only group think, no original thoughts allowed.

Is there anyone anywhere that believes Trump's denials of Russian interference, past and present, in this country's electoral system?

well it's working

with absolutely no proof, for over 2 years, this is the #1 topic of leftist sheep everywhere.

why trump doesn't admit it, idk, doesn't make sense to me.

but I know you just absolutely know why.
You call it a "leftist' topic, but these were Trump's own intel chiefs that came out this afternoon to make this statement. I don't how that makes it "leftist". Sounds more like concern over our national security.

Face it Two Thumbs, the commies have never given it up. . . .

They have brainwashed most of the liberal left. . . . and the Russians are here to stay. . .

DhCq3e_WkAEnvgl.jpg:small
we seriously need to kill some of them.

friggin milktoast Mitt called it and all the left mocked him.

So, after 18 months of denying Russian interference, he is finally directing his intelligence heads to fight Russian meddling. The question is why now when it was only a few weeks ago while standing near Putin he took his word that Russia did not meddle in our elections.

I suppose that Trump now will be hard pressed to deny Russian interference.

Any takers that he will deny Russian interference next week?

I thought it would take a week for Trump to contradict himself and his Intel Chiefs. Even I could not realize it would be only 2 hours.

Is there anyone anywhere that still believes Trump's denials of Russian interference, past and present, in this country's electoral system?

Sure if hacking the DNC servers would divide the country. Which I and anyone with a working brain cell knows wouldn't divide anything.

Hell. Obama and his intelligence people and cyber people knew all about it. You should be asking why they didn't stop it.

Oh and the FBI told the DNC IT guy about possible hacking and he did nothing.

Guess a hack of the DNC servers didn't divide the country. Only made numbnuts like you wish it did. LMAO

Forum List

Back