Trump: Iran playing with fire, I won't be as kind as Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-3_7-13-21.png

It comes a day after the US president threatened Tehran that military options are “not off the table” in response to the missile test.

Trump: ‘Iran playing With Fire, I Won’t Be As Kind As Obama’
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this could be scary, Iran is like ANTIFA on Steroids and Cocaine lol, who knows what these loons will do when pushed up against the wall n ot getting their way ............Hmmmm

View attachment 110445

It comes a day after the US president threatened Tehran that military options are “not off the table” in response to the missile test.

Well this could be scary, Iran is like ANTIFA on Steroids and Cocaine lol, who knows what these loons will do when pushed up against the wall n ot getting their way ............Hmmmm
409232_223275014428702_100002386168975_469473_1076285740_n.jpg

Bahram Ghasemi, the Iranian foreign ministry spokesman, was quoted as saying on Thursday by state news agency IRNA that the claims were "baseless, repetitive and provocative".

US puts Iran 'on notice' after missile test confirmation

"Instead of thanking Iran for its continued fight against terrorism ... the American government is practically helping the terrorists by claims about Iran that are baseless, repetitive and provocative," he said.

Also on Thursday, a top adviser to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Iran would not yield to "useless" US threats from "an inexperienced person" over its ballistic missile programme.

"This is not the first time that an inexperienced person has threatened Iran ... the American government will understand that threatening Iran is useless," Ali Akbar Velayati said, without identifying any US official specifically in his comments.

"Iran does not need permission from any country to defend itself," he was quoted as saying by the semi-official Fars news agency.

We can thank Obama for this mess.
BONOBO was a fucking pussy/coward. He NEVER saw a woman's skirt he didn't want to hide behind.
He allowed high speed Iranian patrol boats to come within 50 yards of US Navy warships. He allowed this to happen repeatedly!
The Officers on these war ships fucking DESPISE! BONOBO!

We can thank Obama for this mess.
BONOBO was a fucking pussy/coward. He NEVER saw a woman's skirt he didn't want to hide behind.
He allowed high speed Iranian patrol boats to come within 50 yards of US Navy warships. He allowed this to happen repeatedly!
The Officers on these war ships fucking DESPISE! BONOBO!

its persian golf . its iran territory
usa isnt bully anymore

View attachment 110445

How's his little stink finger doing these days?

View attachment 110445

check your ass:biggrin:

View attachment 110445

My ass is fine, what did he ever do to me? Ever popped your head out of your ass to check out the world around you?

View attachment 110445

My ass is fine, what did he ever do to me? Ever popped your head out of your ass to check out the world around you?
are you sure? check your ass again

View attachment 110445

are you sure? check your ass again
You obviously have an anal fixation. The Ayatollah wiggles his finger and you cough. Sick bastard.

Forum List

Back