Trump is a threat to the American Republic

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Little doubt exists that Donnie is a threat to the American Republic.
______

Donald Trump may be a threat to rule of law. Gary Herbert and Orrin Hatch visit Bears Ears. Bernie Sanders goes for the whole enchilada.

Happy Friday. Legal scholars from across the political spectrum are worried that a Donald Trump presidency would be a step, maybe a large step, toward authoritarianism, with his calls for a ban on Muslims, restrictions on the press and his threats toward judges. [NYTimes]

News roundup: Legal scholars fear an authoritarian Trump presidency
Tribune Political Reporters
First Published Jun 03 2016 07:21AM • Last Updated Jun 03 2016 09:24 am

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Little doubt exists that Donnie is a threat to the American Republic.
______

Donald Trump may be a threat to rule of law. Gary Herbert and Orrin Hatch visit Bears Ears. Bernie Sanders goes for the whole enchilada.

Happy Friday. Legal scholars from across the political spectrum are worried that a Donald Trump presidency would be a step, maybe a large step, toward authoritarianism, with his calls for a ban on Muslims, restrictions on the press and his threats toward judges. [NYTimes]

Tribune Political Reporters
First Published Jun 03 2016 07:21AM • Last Updated Jun 03 2016 09:24 am

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Wow, there's a rare picture. Almost looks like Rump actually broke a sweat for the first time ever.

Probably photoshopped. I don't see orange makeup running off.

This poor orange dope is no friend to democracy. He's made it abundantly clear that he rejects nearly all the tenets of American democracy. The worst two are the dictator-like treatment of the press and now his batshit views on judges, American judges.

Let's hope he keeps talking.

• Banned
This poor orange dope is no friend to democracy. He's made it abundantly clear that he rejects nearly all the tenets of American democracy. The worst two are the dictator-like treatment of the press and now his batshit views on judges, American judges.

Trump has no use for a free press or a free judiciary, thus the American voter will make it quite clear there is no need for President Trump.

Trump has no use for a free press or a free judiciary, thus the American voter will make it quite clear there is no need for President Trump.
giphy.gif

You look silly in a veil, imperius.

But it does not take a tarot reader to know Double Down Donald is stumbling.

Good thing he would just be a "president". If this was the leftist(jake) utopia, he would have power like that..
Anybody who disagrees with TN's silliness is a lefty.
Don't give me that bullshit. You are a special breed
I am a mainstream Republican who abhors the far right and libertarian wings of the Hate America movement to which you belong.
lol loon

Good thing he would just be a "president". If this was the leftist(jake) utopia, he would have power like that..
I am a mainstream Republican who abhors the far right and libertarian wings of the Hate America movement to which you belong.
lol loon
You can call yourself whatever you want in the mirror, TN. You are not part of what is good for America.

lol loon
You can call yourself whatever you want in the mirror, TN. You are not part of what is good for America.
Lol loon

lol loon
Lol loon
Now the millennial parrot in the half way house is trolling. But TN has his essential oils, so do not worry for him, all is well.

lol loon
Lol loon
Now the millennial parrot in the half way house is trolling. But TN has his essential oils, so do not worry for him, all is well.
You really are a special breed. As far as self awareness, you might beat out the other LWNJs

Forum List

Back