Trump is a two faced, superficial, flip flopping hypocrite

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This CAN NOT BE DENIED with any honesty. While I believe him to be all those things there is one thing he definitely isnt....

Hillary Clinton

The only upside to an unknown Trump presidency will be if he picks a good cabinet & running mate.

This CAN NOT BE DENIED with any honesty. While I believe him to be all those things there is one thing he definitely isnt....

Hillary Clinton

The only upside to an unknown Trump presidency will be if he picks a good cabinet & running mate.

Yo, Supreme Court Nominee!!!!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Constitutional Conservative"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"GTP"
Like This Man Below, But Not Him, He Will Be The Next President!
ted-cruz-constitution.jpg

Hillary Clinton

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Constitutional Conservative"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"GTP"
View attachment 75794
You posted that because you like the picture .

Hillary Clinton

"GTP"
View attachment 75794

Is he defending the constitution by not replacing Scalia ?

Yo, he is one man? And a Constitutional man at that! He knows the Commies would do the same thing!!!

"GTP"
cruz-gridiron-club.jpg

Yo, he is one man? And a Constitutional man at that! He knows the Commies would do the same thing!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 75797

That guy wouldn't know the constitution if it bit him in his ass. The fact he doesn't understand the power of the supreme court makes it a equal branch of our government through judicial review makes him a joke.

Hillary Clinton

We do know that he sucks at the renewable issue as he has sued renewables and has spoke out against them. That sucks.

"GTP"
View attachment 75797

This guy wouldn't know the constitution if it bit him in his ass. The fact he doesn't understand the power of the supreme court makes it a equal branch of our government through judicial review makes him a joke.

Yo, if only the Supreme Court could stop "Dumb-Asses" like you from Voting? We would be a better off Country!!!

P.S. Get A Life!

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

Trump might be all those things that the OP posited, but the fact still remains that the GOP is going to vote for him. Their current cry is anyone but Hillary, so that means they will vote for Trump.

And..................the only reason Trump wants Bernie Sanders to run as an Independent, is because he's scared of the Democrats and is hoping that Bernie and Hillary will run against each other and split the Democrat vote.

It's the only way he can hope to win.

how likely do you think that is? who would be willing to hitch their wagon to trump?
Time will tell. The right choices could earn my vote. The wrong ones will secure my place on USMB drinking all night on election night while talking mad shit.

Hillary Clinton

How pathetically desperate.
So you say as you post complete nonsense masquerading as a reply.

how likely do you think that is? who would be willing to hitch their wagon to trump?
Time will tell. The right choices could earn my vote. The wrong ones will secure my place on USMB drinking all night on election night while talking mad shit.
fair enough. who would you like to see as vp?

given the difficulty he had putting together a foreign policy team and the general head-scratchiness of its members what makes you confident he could attract the right people for cabinet positions?

Hillary Clinton

Add con-man, thief(as the Trump University lawsuits will show), intellectual midget, liar, adulterer, etc etc. But his followers flat out don't care.
"You tell people a lie three times, they will believe anything. You tell people what they want to hear, play to their fantasies, then close the deal"
Donald Trump from The Art Of The Deal

Last edited:
fair enough. who would you like to see as vp?

given the difficulty he had putting together a foreign policy team and the general head-scratchiness of its members what makes you confident he could attract the right people for cabinet positions?
VP? Newt

The desire to serve your country & TRY to make things better should supercede your personal feelings towards Trump. Otherwise you're as shallow as he is imo

Hillary Clinton

Add con-man, thief(as the Trump University lawsuits will show), intellectual midget, liar, adulterer, etc etc. But his followers flat out don't care.
"You tell people a lie three times, they will believe anything. You tell people what they want to hear, play to their fantasies, then close the deal"
Donald Trump from Art Of The Deal
And what is your opinion of Hillary?

Forum List

Back