trump is a vulgar man

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time when presidential candidates tried to appear to be presidential.

Trump doesn't bother. He insults EVERYONE.
ActPrez.jpg

of course the old white males on here will love him for this

1 that website is biased and not actually news. If you go the front page it is nothing but story after story after story of "trump is bad", that's it. Even if I saw a website that had nothing but Kamala bashing stories and nothing else I wouldn't believe anything they said because it's obviously not real news, it's a tabloid.

2 if you don't think Kamala and other Democrat politicians aren't calling him names and complaining about him, including you, then you're delusional. Everyone in politics shit talks their opponents in private.

3 calling someone a name is this upsetting? And after all the problems going on in our country this is what you consider to be a priority? This means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

4 and why do you think "old white males" will love him for this? Isn't that closed minded, judgemental, assuming perceptions and insulting? I thought Democrats were supposed to be the party of being the good and nice guys that are considerate and tolerant of all people.

Kamelhoe is the definition of a fucking bitch. She is a bitch and will fuck anything that meets her price.

Thread Locked after report, for lack of OP personal content to comply with guidelines for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back