Trump Is Also a Master at the Art Of War

/——/ Because all the Ayatollah has is childish name calling.

Nah, he also has Russia and China on his side, some pretty impressive missiles and the capability to close the Strait of Hormuz if the empire tries to liberate the Iranian oil fields...

Iran isn't like Iraq or Afghanistan comrade, if individual 1 allows the psychopathic mustache to talk him into a war it's going to be very costly... for all sides..

:banana2:

He’s crushing Iran to death without firing a shot.

The orange crushing doesn't seem to impress the Iranians very much, the ayatollah just called individual 1 a retard...

:coffee:
/——/ Because all the Ayatollah has is childish name calling.

Holy fuck!!! A Trump worshiper has the gall to talk about someone using childish name calling???

Once again, irony is lost on the ignorant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The kind of brilliancy that is expected from Trump. If Hillary was president we would be fighting with Russia and Iran in a WW3 right now.

Trump is not the master of anything except perhaps bullshitting his followers, not exactly a hard task since you will believe anything he says. His actions towards Iran have been a disaster from day one. We went from war being a remote possibility to something that could happen tomorrow.

Trump is not the master of anything except perhaps bullshitting his followers, not exactly a hard task since you will believe anything he says. His actions towards Iran have been a disaster from day one. We went from war being a remote possibility to something that could happen tomorrow.
We’ve been at war with Iran since Carter let our soil be invaded by Iran.

Its called sanctions. The US has been doing it for a long time.
-------------------------------------------------- the Good news from what I hear is that TRUMP has really ramped up the Sanctions . Plus TRUMP made it personal as he is going after the 'mullahs' money Penny .

Last edited:

Its called sanctions. The US has been doing it for a long time.

Sanctions are a form of economic terrorism, and the US is guilty of the use of this form of terrorism more than any other nation.
------------------------------ Sanctions seem fine to me . I'd prefer some missiles sent 'irans' way for Drone payback but I hear that money Sanctions are working nicely at messing up 'iran' Caddo .

What a difference a Day Makes, eh?

When Obama put the enormous sanctions on Russia for Crossing the 'Red Line' you right wingers screamed from the Roof Top that he was a coward and wimp... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back