Trump Is Also a Master at the Art Of War

i'm not looking to hurt the Russians at this time or when 'mrobama' was in office . I want to go after 'iran' and devastate them though 'Care4' .

i'm not looking to hurt the Russians at this time or when 'mrobama' was in office . I want to go after 'iran' and devastate them though 'Care4' .

You do not want to go after Iran, you want other to go after Iran as you watch from your basement, just something to keep your entertained.

I want 'missiles' to go after your friends in 'iran' as you keeps working for them GGator .

It's something the commiecrats will never understand...you can't have a strong military without a strong economy. Barry let our Armed Forces rot on the vine while he blew our tax dollars on welfare and bogus energy start ups that all failed. Iran can't afford to lose military assets now because they can't afford to replace them...much like the state we found ourselves in 3 years ago. Iran is slowly being choked to death...if they want to die sooner, they can continue enriching uranium. Nobody will blame us for beheading that government if they go over the line.

It's something the commiecrats will never understand...you can't have a strong military without a strong economy. Barry let our Armed Forces rot on the vine while he blew our tax dollars on welfare and bogus energy start ups that all failed. Iran can't afford to lose military assets now because they can't afford to replace them...much like the state we found ourselves in 3 years ago. Iran is slowly being choked to death...if they want to die sooner, they can continue enriching uranium. Nobody will blame us for beheading that government if they go over the line.

av_ann_def_budg.png

-------------------------------- your reasoning in your post number 25 just above makes sense to me WPower .

Trump is not the master of anything except perhaps bullshitting his followers, not exactly a hard task since you will believe anything he says. His actions towards Iran have been a disaster from day one. We went from war being a remote possibility to something that could happen tomorrow.
We’ve been at war with Iran since Carter let our soil be invaded by Iran.

The Shah was a puppet dictator of the US.

The US has been at war with Iran since (at least) the 1953 CIA lead coup; try and keep up for once.

Obama tried to APPEASE Iran with Billions in CASH and a Nuke Program. That is what WEAK, EFFIMINATE non leaders do. Appease. Trump knows that Iran only respects the threat of force and sanctions.

The US has been at war with Iran since (at least) the 1953 CIA lead coup; try and keep up for once.

He was not a puppet and had become much less of a dictator by the early 70s. These two things led to his downfall.

He was starting to get friendly with the USSR which the US did not like. He also had westernized much of Iran, especially Tehran, pulling the country out of 3rd world status in the process. He had moved past the tactics he used early on and his son was educated in the US and would have likely been a very moderate leader. The westernization of Iran is what the fanatics used against him to rile up the people and the US left him out to dry because of his growing relationship with the USSR.

A well aimed bullet in Paris in the mid-70s to one loudmouth religious leader would have changed the entire path the Middle East has gone down since the end of the 70s.

:rofl: Hogwash
There is no President on Earth or ever on Earth, in one year, that spent more than Obama on Defense.... Trump's highest spending year on Defense is about $150 billion LESS THAN Obama's highest defense budget. :rolleyes:

He was not a puppet and had become much less of a dictator by the early 70s. These two things led to his downfall.

He was starting to get friendly with the USSR which the US did not like. He also had westernized much of Iran, especially Tehran, pulling the country out of 3rd world status in the process. He had moved past the tactics he used early on and his son was educated in the US and would have likely been a very moderate leader. The westernization of Iran is what the fanatics used against him to rile up the people and the US left him out to dry because of his growing relationship with the USSR.

A well aimed bullet in Paris in the mid-70s to one loudmouth religious leader would have changed the entire path the Middle East has gone down since the end of the 70s.

That is about as funny as a shit sandwich in a punch bowl.

The Shah was most certainly a US Government puppet & a dictator.
Why in Hell did the Shah, the CIA, and the MOSSAD create the SAVAK, if Iran was not a dictatorship under the Shah?
Also, why did the United States Government place Major General Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf as one of the top officials responsible for training SAVAK personnel if Iran was not a dictatorship under the Shah?

I'm am sick & fucking tired of AmeriKKKans lying about the history of US/Iran relations, and attempting to paint over the egregious bull shit that the US Government placed upon Iran & the Iranian people over the course of decades.

I suppose the US Government has yet to have enuff fucking with Iran & the Iranian people?
Trump sure seems to have that opinion.

Last edited:
There is no President on Earth or ever on Earth, in one year, that spent more than Obama on Defense.... Trump's highest spending year on Defense is about $150 billion LESS THAN Obama's highest defense budget. :rolleyes:

That is not true.

upload_2019-6-29_11-44-4.png

That is about as funny as a shit sandwich in a punch bowl.

The Shah was most certainly a US Government puppet & a dictator.
Why in Hell did the Shah, the CIA, and the MOSSAD create the SAVAK, if Iran was not a dictatorship under the Shah?
Also, why did the United States Government place Major General Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf as one of the top officials responsible for training SAVAK personnel if Iran was not a dictatorship under the Shah?

I'm am sick & fucking tired of AmeriKKKans lying about the history of US/Iran relations, and attempting to paint over the egregious bull shit that the US Government placed upon Iran & the Iranian people.

I suppose the US Government has yet to have enuff fucking with Iran & the Iranian people?

Yes, the CIA did help him get into power and they did help him create the SAVAK and when he first took power he was as ruthless as anyone, I am not doubting that.

The thing about time, it changes things. Things change. By the early 70s the Shah had changed with time and had moved past the ruthless dictator stage. He was moving to modernize Iran and make it a force among the rest of the industrialized world. His son was educated in the west and would likely have kept the change happening.

It was in the last 60s and early 70s that the Shah started to resist being a puppet of the US and started getting friendly with the USSR, this is what led to his downfall. I am not trying to paint over what we have done to the Iranian people, I am pointing out that this was part of the fucking them over. We let the Shah go down because he was no longer our puppet.

I lived there from 1973 to 1978, my dad worked for Halliburton at the time. I saw first hand what it was like and then watched the change as the religious fanatics worked up the people to a frenzy. I still have contact with people I went to school with over there thanks to being able to reconnect via Facebook. Both Iranians and people from many other countries.

That is not true.

View attachment 266893
I should have said Military Spending

upload_2019-6-29_13-16-27.png

U.S. military spending 2000-2018 | Statistic

Trump is not the master of anything except perhaps bullshitting his followers, not exactly a hard task since you will believe anything he says. His actions towards Iran have been a disaster from day one. We went from war being a remote possibility to something that could happen tomorrow.

Under the Shah the Iranian people were free. #1 tourist destination for Iranians then was Israel.

But we know you Leftards love Islamo terrorists.

Under the Shah the Iranian people were free. #1 tourist destination for Iranians then was Israel.

But we know you Leftards love Islamo terrorists.

Oh sure fucking moron; "the Iranian people were free."

Sure they were free; free to be tortured & terrorized by the SAVAK.

What a great place to be free.

Forum List

Back