Trump Is Being Tested...And He's Failed Spectacularly

What was Trump's response...?..

What a weak and feckless response!
No one gives a flying fuck what you libtards think about anything about Trump any more.

You have criticized him for EVERYTHING he has done, whether it was your accusations of him lyhing about everything, to not passing on his paychecks, to slamming him for donating his paycheck.

You lefties said the Wikileaks did not matter a hill of beans because Clinton was going to win any way, and now yhou wont shut up about how Russia hacked the elections and stole it from another glorious 8 years of anemic economy and limp-dick foreign policy.

You leftists said that the riots and violence at the Trump campaign was a sign of an unacceptably violent man, but then argued it didnt matter when it came out that the DNC financed the thugs, and tried to change the topic to who is reading DNC emails instead.

For decades the left has warned against encroaching power of the Federal government, except when a Democrat was in the White House, then the Waco Barbecu and Ruby Ridge Shoot Outs were just peachy keen that only RW paranoids talked about.

You slammed on Bush about deficits then ignored Obama doubling the National Debt.

You accuse Republicans of racism for targetting "brown people" in missile strikes then defended Obamas missile strikes that actuall killed two American citizens without trial.

And I could go on for pages literally pages of more such incidents but I wont because it wont matter.

You have ZERO credibility left, especially the jack asses in the media that kiss Obama's ass at every opportunity and all his little Nazi underlings like Susan Rice when they were SPYING ON OPPOSITION LEADERS THROUGH AN ENTIRE ELECTION.

So go fuck yourself, you leftwing Nazi shit4brains.

No one gives a fuck what you try to think about jack shit other than your fellow leftwing Nazis.

North Korea has shown their hand, now you have Asad showing his power.

What was Trump's response...?

"This is really, really, REALLY bad. My mind is changed, but I won't tell you what I'll do militarily. Don't take it as a definite sign of a military option, because I won't tell you...it's my secret you see."

Prepare for more despots and dictators to act up.

Strap in folks...it's going to be a doozie!

Serious question, how comfortable are you to be consistently proved wrong as you critique Trumps?

"This is really, really, REALLY bad. My mind is changed, but I won't tell you what I'll do militarily. Don't take it as a definite sign of a military option, because I won't tell you...it's my secret you see."

Agreed we have a few of the regular problem dictators that are testing the Ass Clown in the Oval office.

Trump wins again

It's being said that we know Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.

the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government.jpg

What's your thoughts now you spineless little whore?

59 fucking bombs was his response.

Drink some more of your partisan kool-aid ya fool.

What do you have to say about Trump NOW?

Forum List

Back