Trump is considering designating antifa an “organization of terror.”

Antifa are pacifists fed up with fascists like Trump. Antifa isn't terrorist, it is anti terrorist. Most terrorists are Nazi fascists be it Muslims, or Christians. As for your conspiracy theories. Osama Bin Laden, and ISIS have killed Jews.
Fucking delusional....If antifa is pacifist, I'm Lysander Spooner.
They are pacifists, but they lose their cool against fascists like normal humans.

Antifa are pacifists fed up with fascists like Trump. Antifa isn't terrorist, it is anti terrorist. Most terrorists are Nazi fascists be it Muslims, or Christians. As for your conspiracy theories. Osama Bin Laden, and ISIS have killed Jews.
They are pacifists, but they lose their cool against fascists like normal humans.
Is that what happened when they attacked a Bernie Sanders supporter who had an American flag? How about when they attack random Trump supporters?

Have they ever actually attacked a real fascist? How would one know a fascist when they see one? Is there a fascist uniform or something?

Is that what happened when they attacked a Bernie Sanders supporter who had an American flag? How about when they attack random Trump supporters? In fact, have they ever actually attacked a real fascist?

Youre delusional.
Antifa has killed nobody as far as I know. Big sodas have killed many by obesity induced heart disease, and diabetes. When are big sodas going on a banned list?

Is that what happened when they attacked a Bernie Sanders supporter who had an American flag? How about when they attack random Trump supporters? In fact, have they ever actually attacked a real fascist?

Youre delusional.
Antifa has killed nobody as far as I know. Big sodas have killed many by obesity induced heart disease, and diabetes. When are big sodas going on banned list?
Stay on topic.

When have they ever attacked an actual fascist?

Youre delusional.
Antifa has killed nobody as far as I know. Big sodas have killed many by obesity induced heart disease, and diabetes. When are big sodas going on banned list?
Stay on topic.

The Nazis, and Antifa clashed in Charlottesville. Those were the Nazis who yelled Jews will not replace us.

Trump should declare the Washington Post an organization of terror. One of its columnist just threatened 60 million American voters.

Post columnist Jennifer Rubin appeared on MSNBC's "AM Joy" Sunday and said that not only does Trump have to lose in 2020, but there must be a purging of "survivors" who still support the commander-in-chief. "We have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican Party."

Youre delusional.
Stay on topic.

The Nazis, and Antifa clashed in Charlottesville. Those were the Nazis who yelled Jews will not replace us.
I thought we were talking about fascists, not Nazis.

Youre delusional.
Stay on topic.

It's like saying I didn't have pasta, I had spaghetti.
Of course Nazis are fascists.

Youre delusional.
Stay on topic.

Fascism

Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. ... Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator.

Historically, fascist governments tend to be militaristic, and racist.

Since when do racists in the US support dictatorships? Words have meanings.

Stay on topic.

Fascism

Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. ... Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator.

You better ask racist fascists like Odium, and Sobieski why they support dictatorships?

Youre delusional.
Stay on topic.

Well, it began as "you" will not replace us but a handful of them decided to get cheeky. When it comes to charlottesville people like to make a big stink about the one or two guys with swastika flags but what say you about the many, many communist symbols flaunted by Antifa?

Stay on topic.

Fascism

You better ask racist fascists like Odium, and Sobieski why they support dictatorships?
If antifa had attacked them, you might have had a point, but they didnt.

ANTIFA attacks anyone who doesnt agree with them. They attack men, women and old people. Mobs of them sucker punch people and mace them. Why you would defend these people is beyond me.

Fascism

If antifa had attacked them, you might have had a point, but they didnt.

ANTIFA attacks anyone who doesnt agree with them. They attack men, women and old people. Mobs of them sucker punch people and mace them. Why you would defend these people is beyond me.

Can't imagine where those silly alt-right boys got the idea that Jews want to replace them.

if everyone in Washington was focusing on one thing, you could be sure there was something far more important being missed

Yeah....Those fascist trash cans and portable flood lights are seriously threatening!

You are a fucking loon.

Good. They're worthless. They hide behind their masks. Cowards.

So Antifa hiding behind masks, makes them worse than white supremacists who don't wear masks and have committed 74% of all domestic murders and 78% of domestic terrorist events?

Not at all. You can stick the klan in with antifa in a closed stadium and they can all smash each other. I won't shed a tear.

OK but what about RESIST being designated a terrorist org.
It was Resist which organized some members of Antifa into their protests and itcs resist which organized those people who threatened (terrorized)
McConnell and that Trump Donor.
YOU KNOW, the one where they threatened family members and even their dogs. Resist is easy to investigate as they have a huge email and paper trail where they release threatening terroristic gestures with lists and addresses and literal phrasing to harass politicians and opposition voters. They've participated in denial of service to opposition and politicians and employees (political bigotry/discrimination).
IF YOU DON'T LABEL THEM TERRORIST, then you have to label them treasonous and participating in an illegal coup.

In fact Resist was responsible for foreign protesting like the one in England that time Trump was visiting. Resist illegally conspire and collude with Foreign nations and agents (in this case globalist
anti-Brexit people oblige) which is violating
the Logan Act of 1799
which states that: "Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Where this colluding might go high up to Obama is the fact Moveon org (Obamas activist org financed by Soros[that's fact]) is pulling the puppet strings of
The #Resist movement (lead by Ashley Kroetsch former Obama activist) is most likely still being guided or in touch with both the financier (hedge funds make a lot of money in market volitility that comes with civil unrest)and activist instigator former President Obama.
The #Resist movement
Ashley Kroetsch
emailed everyone(like my mole) telling them they are a revolution against this gov't, admitting they are a treasounous coup.
In short, colluding with the Brits to "get an opposition party and candidate" was not just done with the dossier, it was done recently under everyone's noses without any news investigator sniffing out the rest of the story. If they saw the gathering in England they should have similarly asked what was the source of that gathering, who organized it? Why?

So Antifa hiding behind masks, makes them worse than white supremacists who don't wear masks and have committed 74% of all domestic murders and 78% of domestic terrorist events?

Not at all. You can stick the klan in with antifa in a closed stadium and they can all smash each other. I won't shed a tear.
No one likes Nazis or the KKK, but i dont see them attacking people at every political rally. As a group, ANTIFA is FAR worse than they are, and a much bigger problem.

No one likes Nazis or the KKK, but i dont see them attacking people at every political rally. Antifa is FAR worse than they are, and by a far a much bigger problem.

Thats right.

The irony of Trump and the Little Trumpsters. Who actually is the greatest threat to domestic terrorism?
Here's the data on white supremacist terrorism the Trump administration has been 'unable or unwilling' to give to Congress

The data in this document, titled “Domestic Terrorism in 2018,” appears to be what Congress has been asking for — and didn’t get.
The document, dated April 15, 2019, shows 25 of the 46 individuals allegedly involved in 32 different domestic terrorism incidents were identified as white supremacists. It was prepared by New Jersey’s Office of Homeland Security Preparedness, one of the main arteries of information sharing, and sent throughout the DHS fusion center network as well as federal agencies, including the FBI.
Here's the data on white supremacist terrorism the Trump administration has been 'unable or unwilling' to give to Congress
And the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism.says.
"The far left is very active in the United States, but it hasn't been particularly violent for some time," says Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism.
He says the numbers between the groups don't compare.
"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders,"
.FACT CHECK: Is Left-Wing Violence Rising?
Now, domestic terrorism has become more political, which thwarts action against all domestic terrorist. All lives matter.
ADL, NPR, & Yayhoo! nooz....Soooo unbiased, sooooo credible. :rolleyes:

Surprised you didn't throw in something from the drips at SPLC for good measure.

Prove my post to be wrong, instead of a lame deflection, by a lame poster.
Your post is wrong because RACIST! and WHITE SUPREMACIST! are the new battle cries, since RUSSIA! shit the bed.

Everything from the leftbats will be reverse engineered, with healthy doses of confirmation bias, from those starting points.

You can try to throw around all the bogus, cherry picked, and exaggerated "facts" that you want, but it can't distract from the overall themes and narratives being pushed.

Numbers don't lie. Trumps own Homeland Security is lying?
Everyone who states facts that go against your wacko, ideological are liars. That's your M.O. and everybody knows that.
It doesn't mater if the victims are US citizens that are Black, Latinos, Jews and white people.? Hey loser, United States citizens have been killed by White Supremacist. That is domestic terrorism.
What a warped world your simple-mind resides in.

Forum List

Back