Trump is crushing Biden In battle ground states!

After that Republican victory in Commie Kalifornia it looks like it will be a landslide for Trump in November.

Why does it look like that?

Biden's a weak candidate

Trump is the incumbent

Biden's mental health is questionable

The economy roared under Trump until coronavirus crimped it, no reason it won't return.

Dem shenanigans using yet another crisis like the virus to try and further the agenda

You don't think America is watching?
Biden is not a week candidate but we have a dumb and stupid president. That’s the difference.
Anybody can be better than this boy Trump. It cannot get worse anything than this where we are right now. This country is so screwed up on top of that we have to put up with his bullshit....
You are right America is watching very hard. The hardship and pain and sufferings cause by this dumb moron president. The corruption of American justice system. You got that fucking right. Who do you think they are watching? It’s Trump lousy performance. America is watching.

Trump is losing Florida by 4 points

He can’t win without it

No matter who's winning, or who's losing in the poles right now, it's far too early to even argue a poll's result.
That is true. They will continue to swing. Of course tracking polls do serve the purpose of showing trends. But you know what they say. A week is a lifetime in politics.

After that Republican victory in Commie Kalifornia it looks like it will be a landslide for Trump in November.

Biden's a weak candidate

Trump is the incumbent

The economy roared under Trump until coronavirus crimped it, no reason it won't return.

Dem shenanigans using yet another crisis like the virus to try and further the agenda

Saying Biden's mental health is questionable is like saying if a train hits you, it'll hurt a lil bit.

His eyes are telling, the dementia look, I know it well from my Great grandmother struggling with it. Dreadful disease

Democrats cannot win elections, you all want to put two men in jail for self defense, you want to give illegals trillions.

you are no longer a option

No, polls are fake news, remember?
Thank you! Trump is up by 80%

Biden's a weak candidate

Trump is the incumbent

Saying Biden's mental health is questionable is like saying if a train hits you, it'll hurt a lil bit.

His eyes are telling, the dementia look, I know it well from my Great grandmother struggling with it. Dreadful disease

I feel bad for him now and then. He's being used as a terrible pawn and no one, not even his wife seem to care about what's going on with him. He'll be just another husk they throw off to the side when they're finished with him.

Then I see him suckin the cheek of some infant and I get the heebie jeebies again.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My relatives mostly died from cancer, but I was the purchasing agent for a nursing home for some years. It doesn't matter what position you had... you were going to get to know some of them and lve some. It was one of the hardest things ever, to see them slipping away day by day.

My uncle died in a huge bar fight. I'd rather go like that.

Biden's a weak candidate

Trump is the incumbent

I feel bad for him now and then. He's being used as a terrible pawn and no one, not even his wife seem to care about what's going on with him. He'll be just another husk they throw off to the side when they're finished with him.

Then I see him suckin the cheek of some infant and I get the heebie jeebies again.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My relatives mostly died from cancer, but I was the purchasing agent for a nursing home for some years. It doesn't matter what position you had... you were going to get to know some of them and lve some. It was one of the hardest things ever, to see them slipping away day by day.

My uncle died in a huge bar fight. I'd rather go like that.

She suffered for seven years, near the end she didn't know who I was but I still visited her frequently in the facility we finally had to admit her to. It was hard to see her slip away from us. She always brightend up when I took our twins with me...almost childlike.

Horrible disease.

Cancer is too.....maybe a bar fight is the way to go

Forum List

Back