Trump is DEFINITELY Cutting Taxes for the Middle Class

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

Why do Trump supporters like being lied to?

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

Democrat voters like being lied to by democrats

Republican voters like being lied to by republicans

These laws of the universe are as irrefutable as gravity

So where is it?

I heard Congress was coming up with some kind of statement of intent about that.

ThisHarambe.jpg

So where is it?

Are you ok with being lied to? I'm not.

So where is it?

Hey, dingus. Pushing through and passing the law are two different things. Trump said he wants a middle class tax cut, and said he would get to work on it before the elections. Only a fool, such as yourself, would actually believe a law would be passed by November. So, you weren't actually lied to. You're just an idiot.

So where is it?

you CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Trump: 'When I can, I tell the truth' - CNNPolitics :9:

President Donald Trump, whose time in office has been defined in large part by his frequent falsehoods and misleading statements, claimed Wednesday he tries to be truthful.

"I remember, you remember well in the campaign, you made a promise. You said, 'I will never lie to you,'" ABC News' Jon Karl said to Trump in a new interview. "So can you tell me now, honestly, have you kept that promise at all times? Have you always been truthful?"

"Well I try. I mean, I do try. I think you try, too. You say things about me that are not necessarily correct," Trump replied. "I do try, and I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth."

"I mean sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change. But I always like to be truthful," he added.

:21: :aargh: :ack-1: :19::19: :206::abgg2q.jpg::08621::9:

Last edited:

So where is it?

You can keep your doctor too

When someone lies to you, it means they have utter contempt for you. And the bigger the lie, the more stupid they believe you are.

And boy oh boy are Trumpies stupid! At least Trump thinks so.

Last edited:

So where is it?

So you do, or don't like being lied to?

So where is it?

President makes budget proposals, shitforbrains. Congress then considers them for the next budget. Congress is not in session.

Moron.

So where is it?

President makes budget proposals, shitforbrains. Congress then considers them for the next budget. Congress is not in session.

Moron.

So did you Tweet this to Trump when he said the tax cut would be coming before the mid term election?

So where is it?

Moron.

So did you Tweet this to Trump when he said the tax cut would be coming before the mid term election?
Post the Tweet, shitforbrains. Then we’ll have a 3rd grade lesson on you editing his Tweet and leaving out the key word “proposal”

So where is it?

I got mine, here is a hint you have to work ...

So where is it?

The Godly President is busy FIGHTING a ILLEGAL INVASION BY SUBHUMANS THAT COULD DESTROY OUR NATION UNDER GOD, and the traitor dems are trying to deny him the tools he as to have to PRESERVE OUR WAY OF LIFE. Stop picking on him!

So where is it?

Moron.

Post the Tweet, shitforbrains. Then we’ll have a 3rd grade lesson on you editing his Tweet and leaving out the key word “proposal”

Are you claiming he didn't promise a middle class tax cut that would happen before the mid terms?

So where is it?

I got mine, here is a hint you have to work ...

No you didn't. No one did.

Here's a hint. It never happened.

"A tax cut for middle income people, By November 1st or earlier" - Trump

So where is it?

So where is it?

Are you ok with being lied to? I'm not.
So for the past 8 years of Obama, you got pissed every time he lied to you? HYPOCRITE, thy name is libtwat….

Forum List

Back