Trump is DEFINITELY Cutting Taxes for the Middle Class

I have been lied to by politicians all my life, why are we only now concerned? :dunno:

You voted for Trump because he "told it like it is" and he wasn't a politician. Neither of those are true according to you.

I didn’t vote for Trump.

And yet you support him now. Even worse.

I don’t find him worse than the option given at the election or the past four presidents. He is a bull in a China shop, not as smooth as past Presidents however his policies toward the economy aren’t hurting us.

Besides your opinion is pretty worthless, you liked being lied to by Democrats but don’t like being lied to by Republicans, that puts you in the nutty lefty loon bin.

Why are you ok with Trump lying to you? He thinks you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?

Where did I say I’m okay with him lying?

What's funny is that by making this empty promise...Trump is acknowledging that the LAST tax cut did almost nothing for the middle class...

But Lucy's holding that football one more time...
Just a reminder

You voted for Trump because he "told it like it is" and he wasn't a politician. Neither of those are true according to you.

I didn’t vote for Trump.

I don’t find him worse than the option given at the election or the past four presidents. He is a bull in a China shop, not as smooth as past Presidents however his policies toward the economy aren’t hurting us.

Besides your opinion is pretty worthless, you liked being lied to by Democrats but don’t like being lied to by Republicans, that puts you in the nutty lefty loon bin.

Why are you ok with Trump lying to you? He thinks you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?

When you defended him in this very thread.

I didn’t vote for Trump.

How? Saying he isn't different than any other President? Obama was like every other President, you going to claim I defend Obama? LOL!

Why was Obama's lying okay by you and not Trump's lying?

Yes, Trump did lie when he said he was going to push tax cuts through before the midterms. When he said that, Congress had already gone home to campaign for the elections.

The other big lie that Trump has been spewing is the one where he just had to put troops on the southern border. The military cannot do anything other than a support role, and because the caravan is coming in on foot and they are still over 700 miles away, they won't get here for another month. That is a full month of wasted dollars to have the military on the border, even though there is nobody coming through yet.

All the border thing is, is just a political stunt to fool people into believing that Trump is actually doing something.

How? Saying he isn't different than any other President? Obama was like every other President, you going to claim I defend Obama? LOL!

But he IS very different than every other president. Only a Trump supporter (ie. moron) would think otherwise.

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

Why do Trump supporters like being lied to?

I have been lied to by politicians all my life, why are we only now concerned? :dunno:
Why you ask Pap ? Because now we're being lied to by the King of liars A true champion liar

And how has this differed from the last 50 years? Obama told us he would close Gitmo the first day in office, Obama told us he would repeal the tax cuts for the rich his first day in office, I knew when I heard it, it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t. I knew there would be no wall. I knew there would be no tax cuts until after the first of the year.

I long ago quit believing the BS, to make things happen you need a Congress that has the same goals, the country has to align with your ideas.

We both realize politicians lie, the difference is you are only outraged when a Republican lies.
Maybe that's because I think republican lies are bigger ,more obvious and more harmful?? Remember WMD ? how many lives did that lie cost ?

Yeah, that lie has been debunked a million times and you nuts still hang on to it, just like how 2000 was stolen from Gore. So your silly excuse doesn’t hold any weight.

So they found those ARM's in Iraq?

But he IS very different than every other president. Only a Trump supporter (ie. moron) would think otherwise.

Sorry, if that is what you call supporting then I won't argue with your view, you are entitled to your view and I am entitled to mine and in my opinion you are wrong. As far as your insults, it tells me more about you then it says about anyone else.

Why you ask Pap ? Because now we're being lied to by the King of liars A true champion liar

And how has this differed from the last 50 years? Obama told us he would close Gitmo the first day in office, Obama told us he would repeal the tax cuts for the rich his first day in office, I knew when I heard it, it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t. I knew there would be no wall. I knew there would be no tax cuts until after the first of the year.

I long ago quit believing the BS, to make things happen you need a Congress that has the same goals, the country has to align with your ideas.

We both realize politicians lie, the difference is you are only outraged when a Republican lies.
Maybe that's because I think republican lies are bigger ,more obvious and more harmful?? Remember WMD ? how many lives did that lie cost ?

Yeah, that lie has been debunked a million times and you nuts still hang on to it, just like how 2000 was stolen from Gore. So your silly excuse doesn’t hold any weight.

No, does that mean anyone lied or did they draw the wrong conclusions based of the intelligence information that was given and believed by Democratic leaders and Republican leaders?

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

/——-/ The President can not cut taxes, he can submit a bill but only Congress can pass it. Your blatant stupidly on civics is tiresome.

No, does that mean anyone lied or did they draw the wrong conclusions based of the intelligence information that was given and believed by Democratic leaders and Republican leaders?

Unless I read it wrong (very possibly), it sounds like you r saying it was debunked AND they did find WMD's.

So where is it?

/——-/ The President can not cut taxes, he can submit a bill but only Congress can pass it. Your blatant stupidly on civics is tiresome.

Did you say the same to Trump when he said he would make it happen before the mid terms?

So where is it?

Did you say the same to Trump when he said he would make it happen before the mid terms?
/——/ He did propose it. It’s all he can do and I’ve said that since I studied Civics in High School

So where is it?

/——/ He did propose it. It’s all he can do and I’ve said that since I studied Civics in High School

No, he said it was happening before the midterms, before Nov. 1st in fact.

Why are you ok with him lying to you?

So where is it?

No, he said it was happening before the midterms, before Nov. 1st in fact.

Why are you ok with him lying to you?
/——/ Bwhahahaha when you get the Trump tax cut please send it back. Bwhahahaha

Unless I read it wrong (very possibly), it sounds like you r saying it was debunked AND they did find WMD's.

That isn’t what I meant, sorry I didn’t explain it better.

Forum List

Back