Trump is DEFINITELY Cutting Taxes for the Middle Class

Trump lies to you because you tell him you are ok with being lied to.

It's YOUR fault he lies.

Another day and still no middle income tax cut announcement. Why is that?

Trump plays the rubes like fiddles. He's lied to them about 5,000 times now. Unlike Trump's rhetoric, that is not an exaggeration.

Fool the Trumpies once, shame on Trump. Fool the Trumpies 5,000 times, we're talking about some seriously stupid rubes.

Trump has nothing but contempt for his followers. He believes they are stupid enough to believe whatever he says. He knows he could shoot someone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue, and they'd be like, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but HILLARY!"

I've never seen such a mass of submissive suckers in all my life.

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

Why do Trump supporters like being lied to?
I don't believe that the middle class has figured out yet that their Federal tax liability will be significantly higher this year.

Most of them will find out in April. The rest in October.

When someone lies to you, it means they have utter contempt for you. And the bigger the lie, the more stupid they believe you are.

And boy oh boy are Trumpies stupid! At least Trump thinks so.

g,

Agreed...

My personal one is 'Clean Coal'

When some one mentions it, they are calling you an ill informed idiot... Just take the words and replace..

There are many others but that one is just so blatant...

When someone lies to you, it means they have utter contempt for you. And the bigger the lie, the more stupid they believe you are.

And boy oh boy are Trumpies stupid! At least Trump thinks so.

g,

Agreed...

My personal one is 'Clean Coal'

When some one mentions it, they are calling you an ill informed idiot... Just take the words and replace..

There are many others but that one is just so blatant...

That was not a lie from Trump, that was ignorance.

He thought clean coal was a special kind of coal being mined.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

You can keep your doctor too

That's one lie. Now defend the 1,100 lies your Orange Virus told in a span of seven weeks, dickhead.

So where is it?

I heard Congress was coming up with some kind of statement of intent about that.
Yeah, the statement is going to go something like this:

Not gonna happen.

Nope just read they can't get it done till next year.
So Trump lied and you don't care.

What a surprise.

You still have not answered as to why you have such a gut level hatred of immigrants

That is not surprising either

So where is it?

Hey, dingus. Pushing through and passing the law are two different things. Trump said he wants a middle class tax cut, and said he would get to work on it before the elections. Only a fool, such as yourself, would actually believe a law would be passed by November. So, you weren't actually lied to. You're just an idiot.
You're the Liar, and an Idiot.

What a surprise.

You still have not answered as to why you have such a gut level hatred of immigrants

He didn't lie. He thought they could get it done.

They told him not till after the first of the year.

If you don't like it then whatever floats your leaky blue boat. Light a candle.

What a surprise.

So you think Obama lied about "you can keep your doctor"? Or did he think he could get that done?

Double standard in 3, 2, 1....

What a surprise.

So you think Obama lied about "you can keep your doctor"? Or did he think he could get that done?

Nope. Apples and oranges.

Whatever floats your leaky blue boat. Light a candle.

What a surprise.

Nope. Apples and oranges.

Whatever floats your leaky blue boat. Light a candle.

I'd ask what is different about the 2 statements but we both know you can't answer that.

Thanks for confirming that raging hypocrisy is the only thing that you're consistent about.

He thought he could get a Congress that wasn't in session to pass a tax cut they knew nothing about????

How fucking stupid do you think the Orange Fool is?

So where is it?

I heard Congress was coming up with some kind of statement of intent about that.
So no tax cuts just like no wall?

Forum List

Back