Trump is DEFINITELY Cutting Taxes for the Middle Class

My crazy thought for the day, jobs & income going fine. if you think its because Obama got us out of the recession & put us on a forward track. or you think Trump got the job & worked his magic, what if every thing starts to fall apart after 2020, who do you think will get the blame?

PS. NO NEW MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUTS, BEFORE THE NEXT BIG ELECTION, THEN PROMICES, PROMICES PROMICES.

My crazy thought for the day, jobs & income going fine. if you think its because Obama got us out of the recession & put us on a forward track. or you think Trump got the job & worked his magic, what if every thing starts to fall apart after 2020, who do you think will get the blame?
Trump was born on third base thinking he hit a triple.

That same pattern followed him into the White House

What's funny is that by making this empty promise...Trump is acknowledging that the LAST tax cut did almost nothing for the middle class...

But Lucy's holding that football one more time...

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

Why do Trump supporters like being lied to?

I have been lied to by politicians all my life, why are we only now concerned? :dunno:

That's what he told us, less than 2 weeks ago. That he would be pushing through a 10% tax cut for the middle class before the midterms.

So where is it?

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was lying, but we're 5 days out from the mid terms and no tax cuts yet.

He has to wait until his scum in congress cut medicare medicade and SS before he cuts taxes AGAIN

So where is it?

I have been lied to by politicians all my life, why are we only now concerned? :dunno:
Why you ask Pap ? Because now we're being lied to by the King of liars A true champion liar

I got a bigger tax cut this year
I'm roughly middle class
Bigger tax cut than WHAT?

nothing?

Most middle class people got breakfast once a week.

Whoopie.

That's worth a couple trillion added to the debt huh?

So where is it?

He has to wait until his scum in congress cut medicare medicade and SS before he cuts taxes AGAIN
That's what McConnell is promising

So where is it?

That's what McConnell is promising
He's almost as huge a low life as trump is

So where is it?

Why you ask Pap ? Because now we're being lied to by the King of liars A true champion liar

And how has this differed from the last 50 years? Obama told us he would close Gitmo the first day in office, Obama told us he would repeal the tax cuts for the rich his first day in office, I knew when I heard it, it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t. I knew there would be no wall. I knew there would be no tax cuts until after the first of the year.

I long ago quit believing the BS, to make things happen you need a Congress that has the same goals, the country has to align with your ideas.

We both realize politicians lie, the difference is you are only outraged when a Republican lies.

So where is it?

And how has this differed from the last 50 years? Obama told us he would close Gitmo the first day in office, Obama told us he would repeal the tax cuts for the rich his first day in office, I knew when I heard it, it wouldn’t happen and it didn’t. I knew there would be no wall. I knew there would be no tax cuts until after the first of the year.

I long ago quit believing the BS, to make things happen you need a Congress that has the same goals, the country has to align with your ideas.

We both realize politicians lie, the difference is you are only outraged when a Republican lies.
Maybe that's because I think republican lies are bigger ,more obvious and more harmful?? Remember WMD ? how many lives did that lie cost ?

So where is it?

Maybe that's because I think republican lies are bigger ,more obvious and more harmful?? Remember WMD ? how many lives did that lie cost ?

Yeah, that lie has been debunked a million times and you nuts still hang on to it, just like how 2000 was stolen from Gore. So your silly excuse doesn’t hold any weight.

So where is it?

You voted for Trump because he "told it like it is" and he wasn't a politician. Neither of those are true according to you.

So where is it?

You voted for Trump because he "told it like it is" and he wasn't a politician. Neither of those are true according to you.

I didn’t vote for Trump. You complain because Trump lies but you never complained because Obama lied , why does it bother you now?

Last edited:

So where is it?

I didn’t vote for Trump.

And yet you support him now. Even worse.

So where is it?

I didn’t vote for Trump.

I don’t find him worse than the option given at the election or the past four presidents. He is a bull in a China shop, not as smooth as past Presidents however his policies toward the economy aren’t hurting us.

Besides your opinion is pretty worthless, you liked being lied to by Democrats but don’t like being lied to by Republicans, that puts you in the nutty lefty loon bin.

Last edited:

So where is it?

I didn’t vote for Trump.

I don’t find him worse than the option given at the election or the past four presidents. He is a bull in a China shop, not as smooth as past Presidents however his policies toward the economy aren’t hurting us.

Besides your opinion is pretty worthless, you liked being lied to by Democrats but don’t like being lied to by Republicans, that puts you in the nutty lefty loon bin.

Why are you ok with Trump lying to you? He thinks you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?

Forum List

Back