Trump is doing what Obama didn’t do: REACH OUT and LISTEN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Interesting' read...

"Elements of Donald Trump’s presidential style are already emerging and they must be discouraging to his critics.

Last week — are you sitting down? — Trump canceled a couple of media availabilities. He turned down ESPN’s invitation to provide his own NCAA tournament brackets, a free PR ride on basketball fever annually seized by President Barack Obama.

You may recall Obama held scores of town-halls to gin up support for his namesake health legislation. That’s when he made those infamous promises about keeping your doctor, insurance and lowering premiums.

Obama wasn’t big on listening sessions; he preferred talking ones. He didn’t meet with the GOP’s Senate leadership, for instance, until his 542nd day in office. The irony is Obama’s party had such firm control of Congress back in 2009 and 2010 that it could ram through the immense bill with not a single Republican vote.

In reaction, the ensuing 2010 midterm elections marked the start of Democrats’ dramatic decline under Obama, costing them
both houses and devastating damage at state levels. Republicans now control 33 governor’s offices and both houses in 25 of those states. (Over 1,000 seats lost in 8 years)

Even as a political rookie, Trump is already aiming to avoid such carnage over the volatile healthcare issue."

Trump is doing what Obama didn’t do: reach out and listen

'Interesting' read...

"Elements of Donald Trump’s presidential style are already emerging and they must be discouraging to his critics.

Last week — are you sitting down? — Trump canceled a couple of media availabilities. He turned down ESPN’s invitation to provide his own NCAA tournament brackets, a free PR ride on basketball fever annually seized by President Barack Obama.

You may recall Obama held scores of town-halls to gin up support for his namesake health legislation. That’s when he made those infamous promises about keeping your doctor, insurance and lowering premiums.

Obama wasn’t big on listening sessions; he preferred talking ones. He didn’t meet with the GOP’s Senate leadership, for instance, until his 542nd day in office. The irony is Obama’s party had such firm control of Congress back in 2009 and 2010 that it could ram through the immense bill with not a single Republican vote.

In reaction, the ensuing 2010 midterm elections marked the start of Democrats’ dramatic decline under Obama, costing them
both houses and devastating damage at state levels. Republicans now control 33 governor’s offices and both houses in 25 of those states. (Over 1,000 seats lost in 8 years)

Even as a political rookie, Trump is already aiming to avoid such carnage over the volatile healthcare issue."

he has an amazing ability to win people over.

Obama wasn’t big on listening sessions; he preferred talking ones. He didn’t meet with the GOP’s Senate leadership, for instance, until his 542nd day in office.

That sounds exactly like Trump. The article doesn't point out a meeting with a single Democrat. Typical partisan bullshit.

That sounds exactly like Trump. The article doesn't point out a meeting with a single Democrat. Typical partisan bullshit.
The article said Trump has SOME leadership styles different from Obama - not all evidently.

As the article states, Obama did not meet with Republicans until his 542nd day in office and spent the rest of his time in the WH by-passing them.

upload_2017-3-13_15-34-12.jpeg

The article said Trump has SOME leadership styles different from Obama - not all evidently.

As the article states, Obama did not meet with Republicans until his 542nd day in office and spent the rest of his time in the WH by-passing them.

View attachment 116612
Trump's on day 51. You think he'll make it to 542? I don't think so, since 2018 is looking to be a complete massacre of the alt-right.

View attachment 116612
Trump's on day 51. You think he'll make it to 542? I don't think so, since 2018 is looking to be a complete massacre of the alt-right.
dude, it isn't hard to look it up. I know you wish it didn't happen, but here:

The Dealmakers: Donald Trump Meets with Six Senate Democrats - Breitbart

"President Donald Trump met with a select group of Senate Democrats who appeared willing to work with the president, despite many of their colleagues doing everything possible to obstruct the president’s agenda.
White House aides described the meeting as a “listening session” on the Supreme Court, but as the press was allowed in to snap pictures of senators sitting with the president, it was clear that Trump would rely on them in the future to help him cut deals in the Senate."

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... `cause he...

... Makin' America Great Again."

View attachment 116612

Says the fool who doesn't even know what the Alt-right is.

View attachment 116612

A term coined by a white supremacist, representing nationalist populism and a hatred of diversity

View attachment 116612

A term coined by a white supremacist, representing nationalist populism and a hatred of diversity

Thank you for proving me right. You are speaking of matters you are ill informed on.

View attachment 116612

Thank you for proving me right. You are speaking of matters you are ill informed on.
Do you deny the term was coined by a white supremacist? Do you deny that you are a nationalist? Do you deny that you are a populist? Do you deny that you oppose diversity?

View attachment 116612

Do you deny the term was coined by a white supremacist? Do you deny that you are a nationalist? Do you deny that you are a populist? Do you deny that you oppose diversity?

I deny that the term was coined by a white supremacist.

I deny that the movement is solely nationalist OR populist.

I deny that it the movement is about hatred of diversity.

Not with snowflakes seditiously making false accusations against him, calling for military coups, and calling for his assassination every time you turn around. :p

How do you figure 2018 is going to be a massacre for the GOP. I not only smell 'false bravado' - I smell BS! So Americans are suddenly going to FORGET all this:

Over 1,000 political seats / positions lost in the last 8 years.

2 Back-to-Back 'historic, record-setting' election ass-kickings

Riots

Looting

Destruction of Property

Arson

Terrorism - Firebombing a GOP HQ

Beating and bloodying Trump supporters

Hillary's campaign caught funding violent protestors

Bill Clinton getting $50K a pop speaking gigs from Vlad's Ex-KGB friends

Hillary's Campaign Mgt's brother working for the KGB Bank & Russian Spy Agency

Leaked e-mails showing the DNC as racists/sexist/homophobes/anti-Semites
-- The Spy agency that supposedly did the hack was the one Podesta was working for

Using violence to deny Right of Free Speech

Rigging Primaries

Voter Fraud in Primaries

Feeding Hillary debate questions in advance

Violence & threats to attempt to 'flip' Electoral College voters

Calling for impeachment before the President is sworn in

Calling for military coups

Calling for assassinations

Political assassination of Flynn

Failed attempted political assassination of Sessions

Obama's 'Watergate' of Trump during the election

Obama staying around DC to run his own 'shadow govt'

Obama illegally collecting personal info on Trump's team - giving it to 16 Intel agencies - Obama facilitating the illegal leaks of data by those agencies

False 'Russian' Accusations despite
- No evidence of Russians 'hacking the election'
- No evidence of Trump-Russian collusion
- No evidence of criminal activity by Flynn
- No evidence of criminal activity by Sessions

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Democrats hiring 3 Pakistani IT spies / kidnappers / murderers and give them unauthorized access to House / DNC classified files, e-mails, username, passwords - ignoring a criminal investigation and them being BANNED from the House at the time

upload_2017-3-13_15-59-41.jpeg

Yeah, good luck with that.

I deny that the term was coined by a white supremacist.

I deny that the movement is solely nationalist OR populist.

I deny that it the movement is about hatred of diversity.
But you are a nationalist, who believes in populism, and opposes diversity. And "alt-right" was a term first coined by white supremacist Richard Spencer, and his mentor Paul Gottfried who founded the white nationalist H.L. Mencken group.

'Interesting' read...

he has an amazing ability to win people over.

lol, then he's doing one helluva job concealing that ability.

Trump is doing what every politician since Reagan lacked the courage to do. Change the country for the better; Make America Great Again..

Forum List

Back