Trump is doing what Obama didn’t do: REACH OUT and LISTEN

yes the border crossings in the south are down 36%. but what about all the other illegals? Tourists and students that over stay visa's, crossings over the northern border, etc etc
Dude, it's been 1 (ONE) MONTH. Trump just arguably had a larger impact in one month than Obama has in years. Give him 2 months at least before you start attacking him over all the illegals Obama helped bring into the country. :p

If you dont want insurance and dont buy insurance, who pays the hospital bills you cant afford?

It's just like illegals going to the emergency room for medical care - NO ONE pays for it. It's like 'magical', man.... :p

That must be why his immigration and health care plans are such an enormous success
yep, they are, 40% fewer attempted to sneak into the country out of mehico. Hmmm, nothing actually in place yet accept enforcing laws on the books that have been neglected for years.

Choice in healthcare, and the CBO got it wrong, but who'd have thunk an organization like them would get that access doesn't mean no coverage. I love the cluelessness of such organizations run by the government. And why, in fact, I want less of them. By the way, that includes idol cabinet positions not yet filled. let the job titles die.
Where exactly did the CBO get this wrong. I would like to hear your spin
as I stated they miss interpreted the term access as obummer cares mandate. nope, access means if you don't want insurance, you don't have to buy insurance. They included those numbers in their figures which is wrong.
If you dont want insurance and dont buy insurance, who pays the hospital bills you cant afford?
who cares, it ain't gonna be me. BTW, that is the nice thing about the bill out now, if all you want is catastrophic care, guess what, you can buy it, and that will pay for hospitalization.
Glad to see you are a health care expert without even reading the bill. You should meet the head of Health and human Services, Tom Price, he too liked the bill but admitted he hadn't read it

They are not priority? Isn't that how your terrorists enter the country
Nah - Obama gave them Visas after piss-poor security checks...like the one in Ca he let come in who killed 12 Americans.

You know thats a pathetic lie. You have zero knowledge of what security checks are
Actually OBAMA has no clue what security checks are - if he did he would not have given a Visa to that terrorist and let her come into the country where she killed 12 Americans in Ca.

You know thats a pathetic lie. You have zero knowledge of what security checks are
Actually OBAMA has no clue what security checks are - if he did he would not have given a Visa to that terrorist and let her come into the country where she killed 12 Americans in Ca.
no system will ever be perfect, however if it had been Trump you would be making every excuse in the world

no system will ever be perfect, ...
It can NEVER be anywhere close to perfect when you have a President who refuses to enforce existing Immigration law, has a catch-and-release policy, protects Human Traffickers, has his administration bring illegals in, protects illegal Sanctuary cities, etc... the way Obama did.

It can NEVER be anywhere close to perfect when you have a President who refuses to enforce existing Immigration law, has a catch-and-release policy, protects Human Traffickers, has his administration bring illegals in, protects illegal Sanctuary cities, etc... the way Obama did.
Sanctuary cities will not change

We disagree. If / When the Trump administration cuts all federal funding to the cities...and then to the states for not 'reigning in' their illegal cities, I believe it will change extremely quickly. When Americans begin to suffer because of illegals and the Liberal politicians who care more for them than they do Americans...I see things changing.

We disagree. If / When the Trump administration cuts all federal funding to the cities...and then to the states for not 'reigning in' their illegal cities, I believe it will change extremely quickly. When Americans begin to suffer because of illegals and the Liberal politicians who care more for them than they do Americans...I see things changing.
It won't happen, lawsuit will tie up the courts for years.

It won't happen, lawsuit will tie up the courts for years.
Just curious - on what ground can a city that is breaking federal law sue the federal government for federal funds?
I am not a lawyer, but rest assured its gonna happen
I'm not a lawyer, either, but I don't think it takes a lawyer in this case. As I see it, as it stands to reason, a CITY has no claim on federal funds when it is intentionally violating federal law. That which the federal government so graciously gives can also be taken away due to criminal non-compliance.

'Interesting' read...

"Elements of Donald Trump’s presidential style are already emerging and they must be discouraging to his critics.

Last week — are you sitting down? — Trump canceled a couple of media availabilities. He turned down ESPN’s invitation to provide his own NCAA tournament brackets, a free PR ride on basketball fever annually seized by President Barack Obama.

You may recall Obama held scores of town-halls to gin up support for his namesake health legislation. That’s when he made those infamous promises about keeping your doctor, insurance and lowering premiums.

Obama wasn’t big on listening sessions; he preferred talking ones. He didn’t meet with the GOP’s Senate leadership, for instance, until his 542nd day in office. The irony is Obama’s party had such firm control of Congress back in 2009 and 2010 that it could ram through the immense bill with not a single Republican vote.

In reaction, the ensuing 2010 midterm elections marked the start of Democrats’ dramatic decline under Obama, costing them
both houses and devastating damage at state levels. Republicans now control 33 governor’s offices and both houses in 25 of those states. (Over 1,000 seats lost in 8 years)

Even as a political rookie, Trump is already aiming to avoid such carnage over the volatile healthcare issue."

Trump is doing what Obama didn’t do: reach out and listen

President Trump has spent more time in meetings with Congress members and other groups in less than two months than Obozo did in 8 years!

Rand Paul is going to the white house today about repealing Obamacare. Hopefully he can persuade trump to get the Republicans to keep their words on a full repeal before they try to replace anything

Forum List

Back