Trump Is Frontloading His Excuses For A Potential Blue Wave

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Remember when Trump kept claiming the 2016 election was rigged? Of course he was right, but not in the way he said it was. :lol:

Remember the red wave in prior elections when Obama was President, and how the Right said all the blame was Obama's for those tremendous losses?

Well, Trump is trying to frontload his excuses for yet another "rigged" election in the event his colossal unpopularity results in a blue House of Representatives.

Trump, without evidence, accuses social media firms of election meddling

Looks like the Naked Emperor is worried...

You'll be happy punk, you can celebrate Prog wins.

I have no interest in seeing Progressives win. That's why I was so disappointed with idiot conservatives nominating Donald Trump to the Republican ticket. Historically, the party not in the White House loses seats in the midterms, but had we had President Kasich, President Paul, or President Rubio we would not be seeing this much division in the country and the midterm gains by the Ds would likely be far less than what is coming.

I have no interest in seeing Progressives win. That's why I was so disappointed with idiot conservatives nominating Donald Trump to the Republican ticket. Historically, the party not in the White House loses seats in the midterms, but had we had President Kasich, President Paul, or President Rubio we would not be seeing this much division in the country and the midterm gains by the Ds would likely be far less than what is coming.

They all work for the same people.

Kasich, how many time has this schmendrik lost his bid to be presidant? Ron Paul? I thought the paultards saw how wrong they were. It to Paul’s credit, at least he was a real person, and little Marco, cute little thing. Just want to pinch his cheeks. How would these man have done any better?

Oh, and only a fag eats pizza with a fork.

2E1784C8-52E1-46FB-9E55-F1D159B71CF9.jpeg

Kasich, how many time has this schmendrik lost his bid to be presidant? Ron Paul? I thought the paultards saw how wrong they were. It to Paul’s credit, at least he was a real person, and little Marco, cute little thing. Just want to pinch his cheeks. How would these man have done any better?

View attachment 214838
That "fag" was a key player in balancing the federal budget. He also took the state of Ohio from a deficit to a surplus.

Meanwhile, Traitor Trump is on track to bust Obama's debt record wide open.

We'll see how the midterms unfold once most of the democrat Party leadership is revealed to be involved in a failed coup.

I'm sure that will bring the nonliving to the polls to support their democrat Party

View attachment 214838
That "fag" was a key player in balancing the federal budget. He also took the state of Ohio from a deficit to a surplus.

Look punk you don't know shit about any of it. I can prove it.

I wonder why those three you mention as well as 13 other Republicans caved to Trump's intimidation and name calling?
They just pulled down their pants and bent over for him.
That's why I have no interest in seeing conservatives win in November.
They're a bunch of wimps.

View attachment 214838

Yeah, the Orange Man with the yellow streak down his back doesn't want to talk about that.
Instead he bellows about how no president has ever done as much as he has in less than two years.

You liked things just the way they were....most good Americans have grown tired of more of the filthy same.

LOL Like the left back loaded their stunning loss in Nov 2016? Seriously, they have came up with every excuse imaginable and can't quite grasp why they lost and what's hilarious is they keep doing the same thing that handed them the loss

Trump Is Frontloading His Excuses For A Potential Blue Wave

Shrug.

If my knowledge of human nature serves, any blue wave at this time will be immediately followed by a red tsunami.

You won't like it.

No threat, just a thought.

I think the Russians will save his butt AGAIN....

rinse and repeat.

trump gives excuses of why he could lose...

Russians come in to save the day! :eek:

View attachment 214838

Yeah, the Orange Man with the yellow streak down his back doesn't want to talk about that.
Instead he bellows about how no president has ever done as much as he has in less than two years.
Wheres the US Embassy to Israel presently located?

View attachment 214838

And where is he now eh? Oh yeah, busy on MSNBC because after getting told no that is by America it’s the only place that will employ his ass.

View attachment 214838

Which ones have?

Remember when Trump kept claiming the 2016 election was rigged? Of course he was right, but not in the way he said it was. :lol:

Remember the red wave in prior elections when Obama was President, and how the Right said all the blame was Obama's for those tremendous losses?

Well, Trump is trying to frontload his excuses for yet another "rigged" election in the event his colossal unpopularity results in a blue House of Representatives.

Trump, without evidence, accuses social media firms of election meddling

Looks like the Naked Emperor is worried...

You mean rigged like his opponent was colluding with the DNC and high ranking officials in the Justice Department to smear him with a last moment "dossier" that would give Hillary Clinton the Presidency before anyone could figure out that she paid for it all?

Anyone who doesn't think that social media firms have been meddling in our elections is either naive or obtuse. The people running those firms are overwhelmingly liberal. It's only now coming to light how they've rigged the "game" against conservatives!

Forum List

Back