Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

1721960258825.png

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

Hey, Harris will fuck anyone.

He already shit himself and withdrew from the debate. Trump's really leaning into the whiny old bitch persona this cycle. Bold gambit by him.

View attachment 984219

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lots of party little fibbies going around, a lot of unproven accusations, which does not aid the nation, but aids those who despise our country.

It appears to me that Democrats are busy deciding who they will pick to run following Biden's leaving the race. The black tar smearing of President Trump has gone off the chart. I just read a post or two that shows a trace of DNC panic due to not knowing the Republicans may likely win the oval office because the American people are realizing untrue tar smearing is disgusting, and they like Trump because he defends what is true and right. There is also the concern that President Trump underwent a Kangaroo court by partisan pushing little fibbies rather than the truth, which has confused many of us voters. I would like to see a happy ending for President Trump for enduring so many false narratives,

I remain in vespers for God to ensure fairness in our voting booths on this
go-round.

I believe God loves the people in this nation we affectionately call America. Good night & remember he loves you regardless of your political party. Our country is at its best when we ultimately ask God in his loving- kindness for answers. Love y'all and hope the Lord's loving kindness will follow you all your days. Love, beautress

View attachment 984219

LOL!!!!!

View attachment 984219

^^ unholy cult member.

Now that Harris is the presumptive nominee her handlers will steer her away from her idiotic off the cuff remarks and to what they have written for her. These scripts will be carefully crafted to make her appear to be knowledgeable and serious. All smoke and mirrors.

Now that Harris is the presumptive nominee her handlers will steer her away from her idiotic off the cuff remarks and to what they have written for her. These scripts will be carefully crafted to make her appear to be knowledgeable and serious. All smoke and mirrors.
You support trump. All he does is make idiotic comments. Harris will be just fine. Because she is knowledgeable and serious. She is way better than Trump.

Lots of party little fibbies going around, a lot of unproven accusations, which does not aid the nation, but aids those who despise our country.

It appears to me that Democrats are busy deciding who they will pick to run following Biden's leaving the race. The black tar smearing of President Trump has gone off the chart. I just read a post or two that shows a trace of DNC panic due to not knowing the Republicans may likely win the oval office because the American people are realizing untrue tar smearing is disgusting, and they like Trump because he defends what is true and right. There is also the concern that President Trump underwent a Kangaroo court by partisan pushing little fibbies rather than the truth, which has confused many of us voters. I would like to see a happy ending for President Trump for enduring so many false narratives,

I remain in vespers for God to ensure fairness in our voting booths on this
go-round.

I believe God loves the people in this nation we affectionately call America. Good night & remember he loves you regardless of your political party. Our country is at its best when we ultimately ask God in his loving- kindness for answers. Love y'all and hope the Lord's loving kindness will follow you all your days. Love, beautress
If you support Trump pray to God that he gets you out of your strong delusion.

Forum List

Back