Trump is Killing the Democrat Party

Actually, Democrats are doing this to themselves. I expect the trend to continue.

October 2016: 32% identified as Democrat

July 2019: 27% identify as Democrats

Party Affiliation

House Election Results 2018: Live Midterm Map by State & Analysis

What has this House done for good, real Americans...what Bills have been proposed by this House that would benefit good real Americans?
Seems like all they’ve done is work for wetbacks and degenerates...no?
Plenty. Now stop trying to change the subject, little snowflake.

Huh?
You’re bragging about Mexicrats winning the House...I’m asking you...what have they introduced that is beneficial for good real Americans?
Plenty. The topic is that Trump is killing the Democrat party. If that's not what you want to talk about, create another thread, little incel.

Actually, Democrats are doing this to themselves. I expect the trend to continue.

Party Affiliation

What has this House done for good, real Americans...what Bills have been proposed by this House that would benefit good real Americans?

Huh?
You’re bragging about Mexicrats winning the House...I’m asking you...what have they introduced that is beneficial for good real Americans?
Plenty. The topic is that Trump is killing the Democrat party. If that's not what you want to talk about, create another thread, little incel.

Haha..so nothing...got it. Thanks

Huh?

No, here little incel: House Election Results 2018: Live Midterm Map by State & Analysis

Party Affiliation

Funny how you have "both" parties in the 20s and you can only see one of them. Your own link proves yet again what I've been telling you sheep for years --- that both parties have been losing "members" for years, as "must-obey-and-join-club" robots figure out that there's no point in it and that we Indies outnumber both of you. And that isn't new. Check your own link, it's all there.

So rotsa ruck keeping that juvenile treehouse fantasy alive, take some extra hallucinogens and click your heels together. Bwahahhaha..........

mmm .. even the "Indies" have rejected You .. back to the Swamp .. :poke:

Last edited:

Party Affiliation

Funny how you have "both" parties in the 20s and you can only see one of them. Your own link proves yet again what I've been telling you sheep for years --- that both parties have been losing "members" for years, as "must-obey-and-join-club" robots figure out that there's no point in it and that we Indies outnumber both of you. And that isn't new. Check your own link, it's all there.

So rotsa ruck keeping that juvenile treehouse fantasy alive, take some extra hallucinogens and click your heels together. Bwahahhaha..........

Trust me...there is nothing Indy about you at all...you are 100% Leftist Loon....

Huh?

No, here little incel: House Election Results 2018: Live Midterm Map by State & Analysis

American voters made a huge mistake giving Democrats the House .. nothing but failure from the left... :itsok:

Last edited:

Party Affiliation

I wish this were true but I no longer think this is the case. While people are beginning to refuse to pigeon hole themselves in a single party openly, they are doing so in the voting booth MORE.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/17/is-split-ticket-voting-officially-dead/

Party membership sinking seems to be utterly unconnected with reality. The only reason I can attribute to this is that Americans seem more interested in appearing to not be a robot more than they actually want to think. I think it is a pretty far reach to think that straight party tickets represent 'independents' very often .

I would posit that this is actually harming the political process even further by leaving the nut jobs in the parties but the more moderate people dropping affiliation. In places where the primaries are closed this will cause some very unfortunate circumstances IMHO.

Party Affiliation

Plenty.

So list them. Should be easy.

Party Affiliation

The Republican Party has been growing during the Trump years.

Horseshit. Your evidence?

Yup, exactly. Both sides of this double-headed hydra have been withering on the vine, and good riddance. Can't happen fast enough.

Party Affiliation

I wish this were true but I no longer think this is the case. While people are beginning to refuse to pigeon hole themselves in a single party openly, they are doing so in the voting booth MORE.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/17/is-split-ticket-voting-officially-dead/

Party membership sinking seems to be utterly unconnected with reality. The only reason I can attribute to this is that Americans seem more interested in appearing to not be a robot more than they actually want to think. I think it is a pretty far reach to think that straight party tickets represent 'independents' very often .

I would posit that this is actually harming the political process even further by leaving the nut jobs in the parties but the more moderate people dropping affiliation. In places where the primaries are closed this will cause some very unfortunate circumstances IMHO.

You can't pigeonhole yourself in a voting booth. Granted one can do all kinds of things to oneself in private, but the guy who draws the curtain, waits a moment and yells "HEY! THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE" is making an appropriate comment on the system, nothing more.

Being a "member" of a party is an abstract, something of which you advise either your registration board (in some states) or a pollster. Unless you're actually employed by that party, it has no meaning. Nobody needs to be a registered "member" of a party to vote for or against that party with the exception of some primary elections (again in some states), which are a meaningless farce anyway. You can "identify" as a "member" of party X today, a "member" of party Y tomorrow, and not a member of anything the next day. It means nothing heavier than "four out of five doctors".

This entire "X is a Republican, Y is a Democrat" charade is meaningless rhetorical tripe that serves no purpose beyond fomenting dichotomy disease and division. Right up down there with the bullshitious "red states" and "blue states".

Party Affiliation

It is the Republican Party that is imploding. Trump is destroying the Reagan coalition. Suburban voters especially women, well educated voters and young people are leaving the party of Trump. In Texas, Clinton got 500,000 more votes than Obama did and won 3 suburban Republican congressional districts. In 2018, Democrats took 2 of the 3 seats and lost the third narrowly and 3 more suburban Republican congressional districts are in play. In addition, Arizona and Georgia are moving closer to swing state status.

Party Affiliation

You can't pigeonhole yourself in a voting booth. Granted one can do all kinds of things to oneself in private, but the guy who draws the curtain, waits a moment and yells "HEY! THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE" is making an appropriate comment on the system, nothing more.

Being a "member" of a party is an abstract, something of which you advise either your registration board (in some states) or a pollster. Unless you're actually employed by that party, it has no meaning. Nobody needs to be a registered "member" of a party to vote for or against that party with the exception of some primary elections (again in some states), which are a meaningless farce anyway. You can "identify" as a "member" of party X today, a "member" of party Y tomorrow, and not a member of anything the next day. It means nothing heavier than "four out of five doctors".

This entire "X is a Republican, Y is a Democrat" charade is meaningless rhetorical tripe that serves no purpose beyond fomenting dichotomy disease and division. Right up down there with the bullshitious "red states" and "blue states".
That does not change what I stated as it relates to your statement.

"that both parties have been losing "members" for years, as "must-obey-and-join-club" robots figure out that there's no point in it and that we Indies outnumber both of you. And that isn't new. Check your own link, it's all there."

^this does not seem to be true considering that hard partisanship and the "must-obey-and-join-club" in the only expression that matters, voting, seems to be alive and well.

Trump does an excellent job of making the Democrats look like fools, liars and idiots.

Party Affiliation

It is the Republican Party that is imploding. Trump is destroying the Reagan coalition. Suburban voters especially women, well educated voters and young people are leaving the party of Trump. In Texas, Clinton got 500,000 more votes than Obama did and won 3 suburban Republican congressional districts. In 2018, Democrats took 2 of the 3 seats and lost the third narrowly and 3 more suburban Republican congressional districts are in play. In addition, Arizona and Georgia are moving closer to swing state status.
/——/ Well I guess it’s all over for us Republicans. Have you ordered the fireworks display for election night yet?

Trump does an excellent job of making the Democrats look like fools, liars and idiots.

Nope, it's not Trump... They sold each other out.

OMG.jpg

Party Affiliation

Plenty.

So list them. Should be easy.
It is easy. Too bad you only listen to the propaganda machine of the GOP, so you don't know what Democrats want or what they have passed, just phony scandals and misinformation....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BRAB&usg=AOvVaw2JRLlKFIu1-IUa1vipRO4g&ampcf=1

Forum List

Back