Trump is losing badly and getting desperate

Polls show that Trump is losing in the crucial swing states, with only 5 weeks to go before the November election. In 2016, he won most of them in his upset over Hillary Clinton.
His “crooked Hillary, send her to jail” mantra will not work this time, and his Russian friends have yet to provide sticky mud against Biden.
His promise to release his tax returns in 2016 will haunt him BIG this time around. His stupid verbiage about the COVID-19 “problem” being minor is not going away soon.

Trump’s back is against the wall, and he’s desperate. What will he do? He’s unpredictable (other than embarrassing tweets), so it will be interesting to see what he does to deflect away from his stupidity and self-centered activities.
I'd say the dems doing the ballot harvesting and voter fraud all over the county are the desperate ones.
No one is doing voter fraud. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Polls show that Trump is losing in the crucial swing states, with only 5 weeks to go before the November election. In 2016, he won most of them in his upset over Hillary Clinton.
His “crooked Hillary, send her to jail” mantra will not work this time, and his Russian friends have yet to provide sticky mud against Biden.
His promise to release his tax returns in 2016 will haunt him BIG this time around. His stupid verbiage about the COVID-19 “problem” being minor is not going away soon.

Trump’s back is against the wall, and he’s desperate. What will he do? He’s unpredictable (other than embarrassing tweets), so it will be interesting to see what he does to deflect away from his stupidity and self-centered activities.

Yeah, unless Biden seriously flubs these debates and makes some of his supporters reconsider, Trump is FUBARed. Incumbents don't poll this badly and get reelected.
Never polling over 50 is a big clue towards losing.

Trump supporters are just as desperate.

The silent majority doesn't answer stupid polls. LMAO

And you seriously believe this?

I just saw a quote today: "No matter how well prepared Biden is, debating Trump will be like trying to conjugate Latin verbs in the midst of a hurricane of bullshit — insults, smears, lies, and shameless fabulism." :lol:

Yeah, unless Biden seriously flubs these debates and makes some of his supporters reconsider, Trump is FUBARed. Incumbents don't poll this badly and get reelected.

Never underestimate Trump.

I'm waiting for the fat lady to sing.

First we have to find the fat lady.

Nearly ALL of the above are within the Margin of Error and New Hampshire and Nevada are not even considered Swing States both have been basically voting Democrat for some time.

Also with the EXCEPTION of Minnesota Biden is under 50% in ALL of them and as I said nearly ALL of them are within the Margin of Error and so those polls are meaningless. In 2016 the polls from ALL those States showed Hillary with larger leads than Biden and ALL OUTSIDE the Margin of Error and what happened was that The Donald won in ALL those States EXCEPT New Hampshire and Nevada because as I already said they have been voting Democrat for some time already.
You have a good point about the value of polls when it comes to actual voting. Many Clinton supporters did not actually vote; they may have thought that she would win anyway.
This time around, it may be very different. The non-Trumpsters are energized and will more likely vote, including the old fashioned Republicans who are disgusted with Trump’s antics and anti-NATO and anti-WHO stances.
The dems that didn't vote in 2016 are on the rolls this time and can't wait to vote. Can you say President Joe Biden? Wow!

Trump supporters are just as desperate.
No fn way. LOL

Never underestimate Trump.

I'm waiting for the fat lady to sing.

First we have to find the fat lady.

I can't sing

Well for your sake I sure hope not because then you would really be embarrassed to show up on this board.

Why?
For thinking that skewed polls represent an accurate pulse of the country, or even close to what the election results will turn out to be. Biden is going to lose and by a lot.

Fits the logic.

How does it do that?

I do not know why don't you tell me.

Exactly, you don't know. Glad we cleared that up.

intelligence often lies when it has to be brought down to the level of that viewer or reader. So not being able to tie the two together does show your intelligence gap. Thank you well done.
I agree with DTMB.

your post made no sense.

Would you care to clarify it?

Nearly ALL of the above are within the Margin of Error and New Hampshire and Nevada are not even considered Swing States both have been basically voting Democrat for some time.

Also with the EXCEPTION of Minnesota Biden is under 50% in ALL of them and as I said nearly ALL of them are within the Margin of Error and so those polls are meaningless. In 2016 the polls from ALL those States showed Hillary with larger leads than Biden and ALL OUTSIDE the Margin of Error and what happened was that The Donald won in ALL those States EXCEPT New Hampshire and Nevada because as I already said they have been voting Democrat for some time already.
You have a good point about the value of polls when it comes to actual voting. Many Clinton supporters did not actually vote; they may have thought that she would win anyway.
This time around, it may be very different. The non-Trumpsters are energized and will more likely vote, including the old fashioned Republicans who are disgusted with Trump’s antics and anti-NATO and anti-WHO stances.
The dems that didn't vote in 2016 are on the rolls this time and can't wait to vote. Can you say President Joe Biden? Wow!

Can you say President Joe Biden? Wow!

If Joe wins, it's more likely we'll be saying President Kamala Harris

...and yet......you trot out Sleepy Joe and even your own ilk will not vote for that crazed nutbag.

Absolutely correct!

My candidate is toast.

What with COVOD-19, the income tax revelations from that "news"paper, the books written by disloyal aides and family members, another sexual assault accusation that suddenly surfaced, and the whole vote-by-mail debacle, there is NO way that he can win, especially since the media have done a wonderful job in convincing the current majority ethnicity that they should be filled with guilt.

If there is any cold comfort for us on the losing side, it is the fact that some of the people who vote for the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris will come to rue the day that they did so.

Forum List

Back