Trump is not Hitler

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
But many of his followers exhibit Nazi tendencies ....

Feelings of doom / existential threats to our society; Approaching problems as apocalyptic dangers rather than challenges

Hero worship: one man's "greatness" can save the nation

Nationalism and jingoism

Militarism, support of torture and total warfare, belief that the military is dangerously weak and must be much bigger and stronger

Hatred of particular "others" (Mexicans/illegals, Muslims)

Simplistic, top down, statist solutions to our problems centered on a strong national leader.

It is not Trump himself who is dangerous ... it's his movement. And from this movement t a leader could emerge who is as dangerous as Hitler.

It behooves us to be mindful, and be very wary of any Vice President or upper cabinet member that this man picks if he does gain the nomination/presidency.

Big league, retard....."Behooves" yeah, right.....pure gibberish and thread baiting....please, start an intelligent thread, FFS!
I use intellectual words, yes. I am not a rube. If I hadn't sniffed so much glue, my vocabulary would have shocked you with its (insert intelligent word that I forgot because of the glue).

The Trump movement is dangerous. A bunch of rubes voting out of anger, fear, and hatred of "the other". "The establishment" is the equivalent of the Nazis "November traitors". I left that part out of my OP.

Trump is being compared to Hitler not due to his comments on Muslims. Let's be honest, nobody cares about the Muslims. Even democrats give them a hard time. People are now pretending to care for American Muslim citizens as a way to discredit Trump. He's being compared to Hitler for a different reason.

That being, he is reviving a white Christian 'culture' if you want to say. Which is known to be traditionally anti-Jewish.

Last edited:
Oh, FFS! You writing some sort of speculatory observation? Another pseudo-intellectual with a vocabulary....What's your stupid point, anyway? People view Trump as Hitler? We're in dangerous times.....AAAHHHHGGGG Explain a few scenarios if you would...
You ready?

Explain why Trump supporters and voters are painfully stupid? If Obama could have two more terms, would you support his ideological trajectory and support another Obama presidency?

Yeah, that's what I thought....typical pseudo-intellectual liberal hot air and mindless gibberish.....want to answer a few simple questions? If I start an intelligent thread, will you respond with more liberal gibberish or have something of substanince value?

But many of his followers exhibit Nazi tendencies ....

Feelings of doom / existential threats to our society; Approaching problems as apocalyptic dangers rather than challenges

Hero worship: one man's "greatness" can save the nation

Nationalism and jingoism

Militarism, support of torture and total warfare, belief that the military is dangerously weak and must be much bigger and stronger

Hatred of particular "others" (Mexicans/illegals, Muslims)

Simplistic, top down, statist solutions to our problems centered on a strong national leader.

It is not Trump himself who is dangerous ... it's his movement. And from this movement t a leader could emerge who is as dangerous as Hitler.

It behooves us to be mindful, and be very wary of any Vice President or upper cabinet member that this man picks if he does gain the nomination/presidency.

Indeed.

We are in a perfect fear-heavy era with fear of terrorism, fear of foreigners, fear of immigrants -- this type of xenophobic populist movement was bound to happen.

It's splitting the GOP which is unfortunate, but you reap what you sow. All those years of turning a deaf ear to the more extreme members and letting every veiled racist remark go by, playing dumb etc.

Yeah, that's what I thought....typical pseudo-intellectual liberal hot air and mindless gibberish.....want to answer a few simple questions? If I start an intelligent thread, will you respond with more liberal gibberish or have something of substanince value?
Intelligent thread? Why don't you start with an intelligent sentence? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back