🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is now About a 5 to 1 Favorite to Win the White House

Two months from Election Day, Donald Trump’s swing state map is shrinking.

Interviews with more than two dozen Republican operatives, state party officials and elected leaders suggest three of the 11 battleground states identified by POLITICO — Colorado, New Hampshire and Virginia — are tilting so heavily toward Hillary Clinton that they're close to unwinnable for the GOP presidential nominee. But Trump remains within striking distance in the remaining eight states, including electoral giants Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-swing-state-227869#ixzz4JiEOP0at
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

All true about Trump being a lousy candidate but neither him nor Hillary are the subject of the race. Hillary is running as the person who will institutionalize the policies of Obama and Trump is campaigning to take the country in a different direction.

Hillary can survive her email scandal, wikileaks proving she is trying to steal the election and her health issues if any. She will not survive the fall out of ACA becoming a disaster this year. She will lose over the weekend before the election.

The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

With net premiums going way up everywhere and co-pays and deductibles not being subject to excess profits tax in several states and many counties in nearly every state the Ds have a gigantic problem. Nov. 1st is the last day Hillary will lead in votes cast. Making the working poor totally destitute does not play well.

The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?

Ha.Ha.--The Dallas morning News just endorsed Hillary Clinton. and BEFORE the 1st debate. When you can't get Republicans to vote the Republican nominee, you've got some serious issues.
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president

Clinton has pulled adds out of several battleground states already, as her internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. Those adds are now moving into Red states that are in play. And Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. This race is already OVER. Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS, and Trump will take the Senate with him, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

You were warned time and time again, and you ignored it all.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Last edited:

Comments?
So you totally took those adds out of your ass? Figures. That's what RWs do.

Comments?

50% of Americans believe that Mexico should pay for the wall...

Your national disgrace has about a 30% chance at most. If Hillary wins Co, Va, and NH then Trump pretty much needs to run the table with Florida, Nev, Ohio and probably either Pa, Mich or iowa.

Anyone that thinks there's a 5 to 1 chance that this asshole will win isn't considering the issue.

Comments?

Las Vega bets on anything and everything. I doubt those are Las Vegas odds. I take it that the point spread is five points favoring Trump. If I bet one dollar on Hillary and she wins, I get five dollars back. Good odds worth a small wager.

Comments?

50% of Americans believe that Mexico should pay for the wall...

Well, good fucking luck getting it out of them and I have never seen any polls suggesting what you;'re saying.

talking out his ass the latest poll still has Hillary 6 points ahead nation wide.

maybe but not according to cnn

they have been freaking out about it all day long

national poll

Trump 45

Hillary 43

the finer points are even worse

for the Hill

Presidential poll: Donald Trump pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton - CNN.com

but who believes in polls any way

--LOL
Ya know what dude ? Win or loose, because of Trump, the Republican part and the alt-right racists that have taken them over are FINISHED. In a sick way, I hope he wins. It will be a wake up call for America. He does not represent the values of most Americans.

yes because jobs, borders, less scandals, lies and wars, strong culture, strong military, strong economy, stop kissing ass with dictators are not what Americans want, right lib?

What we need is a perfect world with no strings attached. with everyone having a strong and undefeated moral compass.

So this 5:1 figure is just your guess?

the fact that she's more than a 2:1 probability of being president is irrelevant to trumpsters. i'm sure you've noticed that they have almost zero relationship with reality.

talking out his ass the latest poll still has Hillary 6 points ahead nation wide.

maybe but not according to cnn

they have been freaking out about it all day long

national poll

Trump 45

Hillary 43

the finer points are even worse

for the Hill

Presidential poll: Donald Trump pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton - CNN.com

but who believes in polls any way

--LOL
Ya know what dude ? Win or loose, because of Trump, the Republican part and the alt-right racists that have taken them over are FINISHED. In a sick way, I hope he wins. It will be a wake up call for America. He does not represent the values of most Americans.

yes because jobs, borders, less scandals, lies and wars, strong culture, strong military, strong economy, stop kissing ass with dictators are not what Americans want, right lib?

:cuckoo:

What we need is a perfect world with no strings attached. with everyone having a strong and undefeated moral compass.

in which case dumb donald would have about 10 votes and a normal person with the capability of being president would be the GOP nominee.

so what were you saying?

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
National polls don't matter. This is what matters: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
i don't think any normal American wants to see hitlery elected....
Right, Normal people would much rather see Dr. Strangelove/ the Putin patsy elected. :asshole:

Tale of Two Campaigns: Kaine to Headline HRC Event While Trump and Pence Court Hate Group

Today, HRC blasted the Trump-Pence campaign for courting anti-LGBTQ activists today and tomorrow at the so-called “Values Voter Summit” in Washington, D.C. In a marked contrast, the same weekend that Trump and Pence will address the gathering of the nation’s top anti-LGBTQ extremists, Democratic Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Kaine is set to speak out for equality at the 20th annual HRC National Dinner across town on Saturday evening.

Trump and Pence will spend today and tomorrow morning courting votes from designated hate groups such as the American Family Association and activists organizing to defend North Carolina’s dangerous and vile HB2, which cost the state millions of dollars in economic damage and wrote discrimination into state law. The “Values Voter Summit” also includes promoters of right-to-discriminate laws like the one Pence signed in Indiana, devastating the state’s economy.

“This weekend couldn’t present a more powerful contrast about what’s at stake for the LGBTQ community in this election,” said HRC President Chad Griffin. “While Tim Kaine is standing alongside the Human Rights Campaign in support of full equality for LGBTQ people here and across the globe, Donald Trump and Mike Pence will be across town courting support from the most notorious anti-LGBTQ extremists in the nation.” Kaine to Headline HRC Event While Trump & Pence Court Hate Group | Human Rights Campaign

Forum List

Back