🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is now About a 5 to 1 Favorite to Win the White House

talking out his ass the latest poll still has Hillary 6 points ahead nation wide.

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
National polls don't matter. This is what matters: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
i don't think any normal American wants to see hitlery elected....
Trump off the rails!!

Trump: 'This Will Be The Last Election If I Don't Win'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 9/9/2016 6:15 pm
In an interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network today, Donald Trump warned that there will be no more competitive elections if he is defeated in November because under a Clinton presidency, “you’re going to have illegal immigrants coming in and they’re going to be legalized and they’re going to be able to vote and once that all happens you can forget it.”

“You’re not going to have one Republican vote,” he said. “And it’s already a hard number. Already the path is much more difficult for the Republicans. You just have to look at the maps.” Trump: 'This Will Be The Last Election If I Don't Win'

talking out his ass the latest poll still has Hillary 6 points ahead nation wide.

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
National polls don't matter. This is what matters: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Right, Normal people would much rather see Dr. Strangelove/ the Putin patsy elected. :asshole:
No, normal Americans didn't want Obama elected either....

How about Obamas Putin love yesterday following Trumps lead and asking the for help with ISIS?

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
Trump off the rails!!

In an interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network today, Donald Trump warned that there will be no more competitive elections if he is defeated in November because under a Clinton presidency, “you’re going to have illegal immigrants coming in and they’re going to be legalized and they’re going to be able to vote and once that all happens you can forget it.”

“You’re not going to have one Republican vote,” he said. “And it’s already a hard number. Already the path is much more difficult for the Republicans. You just have to look at the maps.” Trump: 'This Will Be The Last Election If I Don't Win'
Trump is awesome.....even Obama follows his lead.....

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
Right, Normal people would much rather see Dr. Strangelove/ the Putin patsy elected. :asshole:

How about Obamas Putin love yesterday following Trumps lead and asking the for help with ISIS?
Holy FUCK! What!!?? The Obama administration reached an agreement with Russia to end a long running humanitarian crisis and turn attention to fighting a common enemy. Trump, on the other hand, has heaped praise and admiration on a brutal and aggressive autocrat, signaled to him that we might not back our allies in NATO if he were to attack eastern Europe, and trashed our own military and the generals. Is it possible that you are to fucking stupid to see the difference. Obama following Trumps lead? More stupidity. What would you do if you were Obama or Kerry smart ass?

image.jpeg

Holy FUCK! What!!?? The Obama administration reached an agreement with Russia to end a long running humanitarian crisis and turn attention to fighting a common enemy. Trump, on the other hand, has heaped praise and admiration on a brutal and aggressive autocrat, signaled to him that we might not back our allies in NATO if he were to attack eastern Europe, and trashed our own military and the generals. Is it possible that you are to fucking stupid to see the difference. Obama following Trumps lead? More stupidity. What would you do if you were Obama or Kerry smart ass?

Indeed.....

Which?
CNN is +2 Trump
Trump off the rails!!

They've created this dream world. Somebody in the echo chamber says it, and it grows exponentially, because the echo chamber is air tight.

Fascinating to watch.

The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?
Comment:

Anti-Immigrant Hate Group Leader: ‘Donald Trump Has The Best . . .Group Of People Advising Him On Immigration Policy’
Submitted by Ari Rabin-Havt on Thursday, 9/15/2016 10:25 am
Dan Stein, executive director of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), said in radio interview Wednesday morning, “I tell you this in all sincerity: Donald Trump has the best, most seasoned, and knowledgeable group of people advising him on immigration policy issues of any Republican candidate to run for president, probably in American history.”

“He’s got people who really grasp what Obama has done, how to turn it around, how to fix it, working with point people in Congress like Jeff Sessions,” Stein continued.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has considered FAIR a hate group since 2008 “because of its virulent and false attacks on non-white immigrants.” Additionally, FAIR leaders have “ties to white supremacist groups and eugenicists and have made many racist statements.” Anti-Immigrant Hate Group Leader: ‘Donald Trump Has The Best . . .Group Of People Advising Him On Immigration Policy’

The ACA death spiral hitting big just before the election is a huge problem for the Ds because they spurned any Republican help in passing it.

There are no foreign policy triumphs to offset this mess. (I am not counting the dissing of Obama in his Far East trip as a Foreign Policy disaster or I would be giving 7 to 1 odds.)

No signs of recovery from the job losses that occurred a year ago when oil prices collapsed to rally support for Hillary.

Wikileaks may have enough dirt on Hillary to make 15% of the vote break to Johnson or less likely Stein but that would simply permit Trump to win pluarities in almost all states.

Comments?
Where can I take this 5 to 1 bet?

Comments?

Since Labor Day wknd I'd say Trump's chances have risen from 25℅ to 40℅, with momentum in his favor.

The debates will be important. Any fallout from foreign policy or downturn in the economy would be further bad news for Clinton.

Comments?
Where do you find these odds?

Comments?
Where can I take this 5 to 1 bet?
beat me to it. LOL

Forum List

Back