Trump is now presidential because he memorized a effin speech??

Show me any President that has ever, within our lifetime not either memorized a major speech, used notes or a teleprompter. This is simply just another attempt to smear. Welcome to that club.
Better than this-

Now, the idiot is suddenly presidential because he stuck with the program vs going rouge like he always does? Damn!!

Deflecting to Obama. I'd expect nothing less.

Ok. So he read from a teleprompter. Maybe Obama wasn't as charismatic without one, but he showed temperament and acted presidential without one.

Trump is acting like a president should act. We don't want him acting like a groveling apologist.

View attachment 114974

Trump behaves like an arrogant ass.

Show me any President that has ever, within our lifetime not either memorized a major speech, used notes or a teleprompter. This is simply just another attempt to smear. Welcome to that club.
Better than this-

Ok. So he read from a teleprompter. Maybe Obama wasn't as charismatic without one, but he showed temperament and acted presidential without one.

Trump is acting like a president should act. We don't want him acting like a groveling apologist.

View attachment 114974

Only to Trump-hating anti America bigots like you.

Last edited:

View attachment 114974

Only to Trump-hating anti America bigots like you.
Anti-America is supporting a president who lies.

Now, the idiot is suddenly presidential because he stuck with the program vs going rouge like he always does? Damn!!
No, he's suddenly presidential because lieberals don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I've heard essentially the same speech for a year now. Lieberals only know what they've been told.

It is killing them. They are simply imploding because he had such a great reception to his speech.
No, he's suddenly presidential because lieberals don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I've heard essentially the same speech for a year now. Lieberals only know what they've been told.

Trump gave one great speech and if you think it makes him look Presidential then you are smarter than you're threads show you to be.

You can complain, grouse and put up every anti Trump thread your little heart desires but Trump is POTUS and will be POTUS for the next four to eight years. Trump won. Hillary lost.

You need to get better meds.

Better than this-

View attachment 114974

Better than this-

View attachment 114974[/QUOTEim guessing we'll never see this from PRESIDENT Trump!

I agree. Just used it as an example.
Better than this-

View attachment 114974

Better than this-

View attachment 114974[/QUOTEim guessing we'll never see this from PRESIDENT Trump!

Forum List

Back