Tough Luck Democrats, Newsom Is Out

It looks like you're stuck with who you voted for. Biden is history and MAGA will return because even most democrats won't even vote for him now!! 😁

Already after the debate, America is looking to other ways than replacing Biden, as the demand to keep Trump away from the presidency is absolutely essential.

Perhaps Gretchen could be trotted out as a part of a dual scheme to get rid of Trump?

Biden continues to sit on an answer to the problem.

Trump opposes the war against Russia but Trump's supporters are never going to buy that.
But Biden fears asking the question.

Can the elephant be kept locked up in the room until November?

Meanwhile their party has gone into abandon ship mode as they might have truly run out of ideas.

So in other words you think that it's just a scam and he's using reverse psychology?
No, it is not a scam. Leaving Biden on the ticket means many more split votes: for Trump and for blue House and Senate candidates.

75% of the country do not want an unified GOP government,

It's music to me. :04:

About everywhere I look now they even admit that they're panicking. Even the article in my OP. I know that they've been panicking ever since Trump announced his second run, but this is the first time I saw them actually admit that they're scared shitless.

No one admitted any such thing, my friend,

Yes, they are more on guard but not scared of Donald. They are far more worried about his followers who react instead of think and act.

Forum List

Back