Trump is only 3+ years younger than Biden, but why is it he seems 50 years younger than Biden?

Hell, Trump was an actual President for 4 years too. Trump seems like's he is 50 and Biden seems dead when it comes to speaking.
No, the delta is more like 80 years.

Trump acts like a spoiled 3 year old crapping his pants and throwing constant tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.

No, the delta is more like 80 years.

Trump acts like a spoiled 3 year old crapping his pants and throwing constant tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.
That's Biden and that's with him having the media and every government agency lying to protect him and democrats. Embarrassing.

That's Biden and that's with him having the media and every government agency lying to protect him and democrats. Embarrassing.
1684716474120.jpeg
1684716536348.jpeg
images

Sure...

BWAHAHAHA

Hell, Trump was an actual President for 4 years too. Trump seems like's he is 50 and Biden seems dead when it comes to speaking.

Hate to tell you but Trump doesn't seem like a 50 year old. He seems like a 75 year old with an 8 year old's sense of decorum. They are both ancient and need to be retired. We shouldn't elect Presidents and politicians who are too old to have to live to see the consequences of their screwed up policies.

You do know that the brown ass on Trump pic is fake right? Biden does get his ass wiped though.
Reaaallllyyy?
But you still looked it up didn't you?

AND

And I suppose you're Biden's poop handler?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Hate to tell you but Trump doesn't seem like a 50 year old. He seems like a 75 year old with an 8 year old's sense of decorum. They are both ancient and need to be retired. We shouldn't elect Presidents and politicians who are too old to have to live to see the consequences of their screwed up policies.
Dude. No one with a brain thinks that. He's old for sure but to think he seems like 75 year old or 8 year when he speaks is moronic. Every time I listen to Trump speak I assume it's going to be horrible because of media telling me my expectations and then it ends up being really good.

Nothing like being born a spoiled little rich kid with a silver spoon in your mouth and no money worries, in order to slow the aging process...

What Trump lacks in brain cells he makes up for in physical stamina. Imagine being this healthy from just eating burgers all your life. I guess his narcissism fuels his entire body.

What Trump lacks in brain cells he makes up for in physical stamina. Imagine being this healthy from just eating burgers all your life. I guess his narcissism fuels his entire body.
Physical stamina means nothing if you don’t have an attention span.

No one could hand Trump anything longer than a page or two an expect him to give a damn about it.

He was completely ineducable.

Physical stamina means nothing if you don’t have an attention span.

No one could hand Trump anything longer than a page or two an expect him to give a damn about it.

He was completely ineducable.
Biden sure is the epitome of attention span.

Forum List

Back