Trump is only 3+ years younger than Biden, but why is it he seems 50 years younger than Biden?

Why does everyone want to forget that Biden had two brain embolisms? They had to do permanent damage to his brain. It's neither one's fault but Biden and Fetterman are two of a kind.

Some people just have a better mental fortitude than others. Trump also probably stays busier and is probably involved in more that requires him to think and act and talk fast so he keeps his brain limber. My boss at work is 67 and he is sharp as a tack and thinks fast and is amazingly quick witted, I've seen people half his age that are slow and dumb as dirt.

My disdain for Biden aside, in all honesty, my grandma is 94 and up until 3 years ago she spoke better than Biden and reacted better than he does.

Hell, Trump was an actual President for 4 years too. Trump seems like's he is 50 and Biden seems dead when it comes to speaking.

It’s a performance. Trump has been a huckster and a showman all of his life. He’s no different than a 75-year-old Cher going out on the road to tour her greatest hits.

Trump does one show every week or 2, and spends the rest of his time relaxing by the pool and playing golf.

Joe Biden has always been gaffe prone and genuine. He’s not a show business act. He’s a man doing his job. And every morning he gets up, puts on his pants and goes downstairs to do it.

No executive time, 3 day weekends, or performance politics. No trying to dominate the news cycle. Joe Biden just gets the job done. Every day.

Trump is only 3+ years younger than Biden, but why is it he seems 50 years younger than Biden?​

Easy - Trump bathes in the blood of virgins and goats milk twice a week - while Biden thought he needs to drink it.

Hell, Trump was an actual President for 4 years too. Trump seems like's he is 50 and Biden seems dead when it comes to speaking.
Even Nancy Pelosi looks super young compared to pres. Biden. We need younger candidates to vote for, like these geriatric 70+ year old candidates are pushing 80-85 yrs of age if they serve two terms. How many 70/80 year old boxing champs does one see in today's world??? Age definitely corresponds to performance in BOTH physical/mental capability. A prime reason I am eyeballing Gov. Ron DeSantis for the upcoming POTUS contest is because of his current age of 44. I'd prefer a constitutionally based independent or 3rd party candidate in the same age range as Gov. DeSantis just so we don't get saddled with another RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) profe$$ional poltician, but it looks like that will be a cold day in hell before that one happens.

It’s a performance. Trump has been a huckster and a showman all of his life. He’s no different than a 75-year-old Cher going out on the road to tour her greatest hits.

Trump does one show every week or 2, and spends the rest of his time relaxing by the pool and playing golf.

Joe Biden has always been gaffe prone and genuine. He’s not a show business act. He’s a man doing his job. And every morning he gets up, puts on his pants and goes downstairs to do it.

No executive time, 3 day weekends, or performance politics. No trying to dominate the news cycle. Joe Biden just gets the job done. Every day.
Maybe you can hold up the applause cards?

All the evil ....all the corruption that Biden has done through the decades....has gone to his brain, to his soul,

That can not be hidden.

The main difference is Trump's brain is healthy while Biden's is a diseased clump of goo. Biden probably also has brain stem problems which is why he walks like a zombie.
MAGAts have been well groomed to believe that. :heehee:

Forum List

Back