Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

I am honestly embarrassed for you. Even your fellow MAGA folks are not this loyal to Trump
I am honestly embarrassed for you when we find out the site was cracked.

Here's my challenge to you right now...
Type 10 paragraphs like "Trump" just did two minutes apart.

I can't run a 4 minute mile either but it's done.

Be sure to let us all know when that happens. I will reply to this post of yours every day till it is. I am sure Trump will come out any minute now and say it was not him.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Dude, you can type them all out and then hit enter, you do not have to do them one at a time.

You can't without making 50% mistakes.

Let's see you do it.

I addressed this already. I can't run a 4 minute mile but people do. I can't throw a 100 mph fastball but people do.

Trump has this down. As I said, it's an addiction. Just like how an alcoholic can drink a case of beer and still walk. I couldn't.

True but if DeSantis choses to engage he won't be a Jeb Bush....Notice Trump never attacked Rand Paul 'cause Paul would have given as good as he got.
That's right.....go after the RINOs and work with the legit conservatives. You can disagree some, and pick on each other, but in the end have to work together.

I addressed this already. I can't run a 4 minute mile but people do. I can't throw a 100 mph fastball but people do.

Trump has this down. As I said, it's an addiction. Just like how an alcoholic can drink a case of beer and still walk. I couldn't.
Trump does not have a habit of long tweets.

And he is not even trying to hide his racist side any longer.

The man has always been entertaining to observe, more so these days
He's also a good counter troll. He knows if he does this, the media will now have to defend popular Rs.

Yes its a doosh move if true. I'll wait and see.

Awww. Do Mean Tweets hurt your feelings?

DeSantis supports the Ukraine war, he is starting to get globalists to support him. Something is definitely up.
Not at all.

But Youngkin saved Virginia.

He, Winsome Spears, DA Jason Miyores have been doing a great job for us.

Youngkin did not win Virginia because Trump endorsed him. Youngkin won because he had a message which drastically differed from McAullife's, and it was widely appealing.

And while DeSantis' success might have been pertly due to Trump's support long ago, his dramatic increase in support is a result of his effective leadership in his first term which he demonstrated.

Trump's throwing the star of the Republican party under the bus, all because DeSantis is getting positive press and Trump is not. It's like a child.

I am surprised you seem to support this divisive behavior.

I suspect Truth Social has been taken over by someone because these long tweets are coming in too fast based on the time stamps.
I combined the long tweets so it was more readable. It was about five posts overall.

When I took my screenshots, I simply left out the headers and the thumbs up on the posts which followed.

Forum List

Back