🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is reshaping the world more than any President since FDR

Yes....because we were founded on the principals that eventually made them equal, and ended slavery, no other country can make that claim. The entire world started out with slavery of the weak....our country, founded on "liberalism" the true meaning, not the lie the democrats use, eventually got us to that point where all men and women who were created equal are now treated as equal as any humans have ever been treated anywhere in the world.......

Hating this country because the world was filled with slavery over 2 hundred years ago is silly....
If men, women, and children were equal here 220 years ago, then no one was aware of the fact.

And the word is - principles.

Our Founders were....that is why they gave us the Bill of Rights.......we had to grow up into them...and we did......our country was founded on them...that is American Exceptionalism......we were founded on an idea, we weren't created by the conquest of one group over another....
So, rich white men were free (and those were the good times, America was great then). And the Bill of Rights was an afterthought. It's not like they were worried about it or they would have made it - part of the Constitution.

What's exceptional is they wrote a Constitution that didn't allow people like you - to get your way here.

No...had you read anything about the founding, you would see that they didn't think anyone could do the stupid things democrats do today because they aren't allowed to do it through our Constitution...but the wisest among them realized how stupid people like you are, and insisted that an actual listing of Rights be included...things the government cannot do.....because they knew people as stupid as you existed, and always will exist......
You would ban Islam. Funny thing - you can't. Boy it must suck to be you.

And men who didn't even grant full rights to other men had no plans to grant rights to women and children.

Are you really this stupid...or are you just pretending to be this stupid for the internet.......

Alright, it is late, tell your nanny that you are overly tired and playing on your parent's computer again.....maybe she will let you watch some Elmo before she puts you to bed.....

If men, women, and children were equal here 220 years ago, then no one was aware of the fact.

And the word is - principles.

Our Founders were....that is why they gave us the Bill of Rights.......we had to grow up into them...and we did......our country was founded on them...that is American Exceptionalism......we were founded on an idea, we weren't created by the conquest of one group over another....
So, rich white men were free (and those were the good times, America was great then). And the Bill of Rights was an afterthought. It's not like they were worried about it or they would have made it - part of the Constitution.

What's exceptional is they wrote a Constitution that didn't allow people like you - to get your way here.

No...had you read anything about the founding, you would see that they didn't think anyone could do the stupid things democrats do today because they aren't allowed to do it through our Constitution...but the wisest among them realized how stupid people like you are, and insisted that an actual listing of Rights be included...things the government cannot do.....because they knew people as stupid as you existed, and always will exist......

And men who didn't even grant full rights to other men had no plans to grant rights to women and children.

Are you really this stupid...or are you just pretending to be this stupid for the internet.......

Alright, it is late, tell your nanny that you are overly tired and playing on your parent's computer again.....maybe she will let you watch some Elmo before she puts you to bed.....
This might help (but I doubt it). The easiest way to under the U.S. Constitution is to understand Property Rights and their protection. Many men, all women, and all children were property. Most men couldn't vote because - they didn't own property and therefore - would not protect - Property Rights.

This might help (but I doubt it). The easiest way to under the U.S. Constitution is to understand Property Rights and their protection. Many men, all women, and all children were property. Most men couldn't vote because - they didn't own property and therefore - would not protect - Property Rights.

200 years ago....so? The Founding Fathers changed that........why are you bitching now? Are you just as upset that the Mongols committed mass murder wherever they went....or that the Samurai oppressed the Japanese, and Okinawan peasants...or that the Zulu exterminated weaker tribes around them?

200 years ago....so? The Founding Fathers changed that........why are you bitching now? Are you just as upset that the Mongols committed mass murder wherever they went....or that the Samurai oppressed the Japanese, and Okinawan peasants...or that the Zulu exterminated weaker tribes around them?
As expected, I gave you a chance - and you fucked it up.

Wow....I can't believe that you aren't upset that the Aztec Empire enslaved, murdered and ate their people........I bet you actually support their doing those things, don't You?

Aztec Empire - Wikipedia

I wish I could ban all religon....I can't of course but you fundies make me wish I could. ;)

Wow....I can't believe that you aren't upset that the Aztec Empire enslaved, murdered and ate their people........I bet you actually support their doing those things, don't You?

Aztec Empire - Wikipedia
Sorry, but I can't be bothered with your nonsense.

I wish I could ban all religon....I can't of course but you fundies make me wish I could. ;)
It would just go underground, like booze. Better to expose it to the light of day and ridicule the believers in such irrational nonsense.

Why....without religion you would have atheists murdering more people...the atheists murdered close to 100 million innocent men, women and children since 1917...and religion had nothing to do with those murders....

World War I and World War II resulted in the USA emerging as the leader of the free world.

The US was not in anyway a world 'leader' in any way after the first World War. I can be argued that the leadership of the US didn't begin in any appreciable way until the end of the Second World War when we emerged the most powerful economic engine in existence.

Let's take a look at what American global 'leadership' has wrought over 70 years. We spent Trillions on a forty year Cold War with no beneficial outcome. We got militarily involved in Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Middle East, and Afghanistan where we either lost outright or saw a military victory turned into a political defeat. We remain the prime mover in a global arms race to the benefit of no one but the arms industry.

Under our leadership European culture has all but disintegrated while the individual countries in Europe rack up insurmountable debts. We've seen a resurgence of political Islam in a way not seen since the 18th century and China threatens its neighbours for the first time since the 19th Century.

The UN, once the hope of the world for peace, has turned into a parody of global cooperation where the sitting members of the Council on Human Rights contains all the worst abusers of human rights in the world.

Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, illegal arms Trafficking are all at levels unknown in previous times.

If the world were a team and we were the coach, our 'leadership' would have seen us sacked somewhere during the first season.

Why....without religion you would have atheists murdering more people...the atheists murdered close to 100 million innocent men, women and children since 1917...and religion had nothing to do with those murders....
Religion - so great it only murders those of other faiths (and sometimes their own).

If the world were a team and we were the coach, our 'leadership' would have seen us sacked somewhere during the first season.
Which is why The Orange Menace is the (or close enough) final nail in the coffin of the world looking to the U.S. That's honestly not a bad thing- they never should have as we are (at best) the unruly teenagers who just moved in down the street.

Liberals were destroying America. They don't understand what it was that made us great in the first damn place.
Okay, you tell us. Was it freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? The press? The liberalism that produced those ideas? Was it, green eggs and ham?

The “liberalism” that built this country, based on these and other essential principles, is not the least bit related to nor similar to the modern “liberalism” that only seeks to tear it all down.

We finally have a president focused on doing what's best for Americans. A president every American should be applauding.
A selfish approach to anything usually blows up in your face. It is one thing to be too generous and pull back it is another to have a completely self-center I do not think Trump is doing what is best for the USA, not even close.
Time will tell.
Sheesh... I'd normally expect an intelligent response from an old rock.

Just remember, they always project.. and exaggerate.

His IQ must not be more than that of a box of rocks.
The new IQ test consists of one question; Do you support what Donald Trump is doing as President of the USA.
If you answer yes - you are declared an idiot.
If you answer no - you are declared brilliant
The majority of Americans don't care what you think. Just be glad they don't think like you.
If doing the right thing for America is reshaping the world there's something wrong with the world.
Trump is reshaping the USA's position in the world.
The void being left by the US withdrawing from our global partnerships is providing opportunity for other countries.
In the end, countries help the countries that help them.
We are deciding to go it alone. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
No we are deciding to NOT be the world's bank account any longer. Want the US support then start paying YOUR fair share. We don't need the world,the world needs us.
We are the richest nation in the world. We have done pretty well while providing support throughout the world.
Lets see how well we do, now that we are taking our ball and going home to play by ourselves.
Pretty well!? Are you serious? Our education system SUCKS our health care system SUCKS,we are 20 TRILLION in debt....we are not doing pretty well and these leaches suckling away for FREE is done. We will do just fine....the rest of the world leaves everyone else alone why shouldn't we?
What country is doing better than the USA

We finally have a president focused on doing what's best for Americans. A president every American should be applauding.
A selfish approach to anything usually blows up in your face. It is one thing to be too generous and pull back it is another to have a completely self-center I do not think Trump is doing what is best for the USA, not even close.
Time will tell.
Just remember, they always project.. and exaggerate.

His IQ must not be more than that of a box of rocks.
The new IQ test consists of one question; Do you support what Donald Trump is doing as President of the USA.
If you answer yes - you are declared an idiot.
If you answer no - you are declared brilliant
The majority of Americans don't care what you think. Just be glad they don't think like you.
If doing the right thing for America is reshaping the world there's something wrong with the world.
Trump is reshaping the USA's position in the world.
The void being left by the US withdrawing from our global partnerships is providing opportunity for other countries.
In the end, countries help the countries that help them.
We are deciding to go it alone. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
No we are deciding to NOT be the world's bank account any longer. Want the US support then start paying YOUR fair share. We don't need the world,the world needs us.
We are the richest nation in the world. We have done pretty well while providing support throughout the world.
Lets see how well we do, now that we are taking our ball and going home to play by ourselves.
Pretty well!? Are you serious? Our education system SUCKS our health care system SUCKS,we are 20 TRILLION in debt....we are not doing pretty well and these leaches suckling away for FREE is done. We will do just fine....the rest of the world leaves everyone else alone why shouldn't we?
What country is doing better than the USA
Western European countries are. Canada don't seem too shabby...Australia,etc etc. All depends on what your idea of "better" is.

Forum List

Back