Trump is right to call it "treason"...

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

Trump triumph in 2020 will be legendary.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

What is non democratic about using the steps laid out in the constitution?
High crimes and misdemeanors say hello remember us? Yeah, no you don't.

The process being utilized is an abortion of it's intended purpose.

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
that no charges are appropriate in this case

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case

Comey didn’t recommend charges because why...
No reasonable prosecutor would go forward

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

CHARGES WERE MOST CERTAINLY APPROPRIATE

The donnie deplorables are getting shriller and shriller as they panic over the impending fall of their orange god.
You're a fascist twat. If that happens, Democrats are going to pay with their lives.
yikes

Conjuring up a crime to justify his removal from office is just as effective as assassinating him. Both are treasonous, criminal and totalitarian and those who engage in it need to be put six feet under. Why do you believe that this position is extreme?

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case

You or I or anyone else would be in prison.

The donnie deplorables are getting shriller and shriller as they panic over the impending fall of their orange god.
You're a fascist twat. If that happens, Democrats are going to pay with their lives.
yikes

Conjuring up a crime to justify his removal from office is just as effective as assassinating him. Both are treasonous, criminal and totalitarian and those who engage in it need to be put six feet under. Why do you believe that this position is extreme?
I don't know if I'd call it "extreme". I'd have to come up with another adjective.

What would this look like? Assassination of politicians? Public figures? Your neighbor?

Would we see bombings of businesses perceived to be liberal?

What would you like to see, specifically?

yikes

I don't know if I'd call it "extreme". I'd have to come up with another adjective.

What would this look like? Assassination of politicians? Public figures? Your neighbor?

Those that actively engage to unjustly remove the president should be targeted for elimination. So, no, that's not the average Democrat or journalist.

Michael Schiff comes to mind.

Pretty snug inside that bubble isn't it?

yikes

Those that actively engage to unjustly remove the president should be targeted for elimination. So, no, that's not the average Democrat or journalist.

The dude’s name is Adam. You don’t even know the name of the people you want to murder.

yikes

The dude’s name is Adam. You don’t even know the name of the people you want to murder.

Was it "murder" when the patriots shot the British?

I misspoke on Schiff, obviously.

Treason, Trump keeps saying that word but it does not mean what he thinks it means. Informing the nation of corruption at great personal risk is patriotism. The president is merely the top public servant in America. When the president starts to think he is America that dictator wannabe has to go.

You think Schiff is falsely accusing Trump of a crime and you want to kill him. Is that correct?

You think Schiff is falsely accusing Trump of a crime and you want to kill him. Is that correct?

I believe Schiff is a corrupt liar.

Anyone who commits treason should be executed.

Would you have supported death for someone if they had assassinated Obama?

Treason, Trump keeps saying that word but it does not mean what he thinks it means. Informing the nation of corruption at great personal risk is patriotism. The president is merely the top public servant in America. When the president starts to think he is America that dictator wannabe has to go.

So you oppose any investigation into the affairs of Joe and Hunter Biden or any other Democrat for any reason, correct? Trump was just investigated two years on absolutely NOTHING. You are a hypocrite.

I've noticed that you like asking questions, but not answering them.

The three year Russia, Russia, Russia accusation was an attempted COUP by the Democrats and Media that failed. SEDITION.

Now they are using something Joe Biden did that may be both criminal and treasonous to oust Trump. This will get rid of Biden, and Trump will still be President through 2025.

So you oppose any investigation into the affairs of Joe and Hunter Biden or any other Democrat for any reason, correct? Trump was just investigated two years on absolutely NOTHING. You are a hypocrite.
Trump didn't want an investigation, that has already been done, Trump wanted confirmation of a debunked conspiracy theory.

Trump didn't want an investigation, that has already been done, Trump wanted confirmation of a debunked conspiracy theory.

You're on acid. You are a moron.

I believe Schiff is a corrupt liar.

Anyone who commits treason should be executed.

Would you have supported death for someone if they had assassinated Obama?

The standard you have created is death for falsely accusing someone of a crime. Why are you now trying to talk about punishment for assassination?

And no. I don’t support the death penalty for any crime.

Forum List

Back