Trump is right to call it "treason"...

What is non democratic about using the steps laid out in the constitution?
High crimes and misdemeanors say hello remember us? Yeah, no you don't.

The process being utilized is an abortion of it's intended purpose.

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
I'm pretty sure that has fuck all to do with the NORMAL procedure for impeachment
[email protected]
Fortunately for our country, impeachment isn't normal procedure for anything. There is no "normal" procedure. I know you can't describe anything the House is doing as being outside what the constitution prescribes for impeachment proceedings.

They will investigate. If they uncover facts they believe rise to an impeachable level, articles will be drafted and voted on then it moves to the Senate where there is a trial.
The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi
THE HOUSE, as in the entirity of the house.

What we have now is a partisan shit show of political gamesmanship

Pelosi is less than one week into a process for which the Democrats were not really prepared, and she's proceeding very slowly and very carefully, AS SHE SHOULD. The Intel Committee just received the Whistleblower Complaint last Thursday, and the impeachment enquiry announced by Pelosi will be dealing with just this matter.

Contrary to the lies Trump is telling, Adam Schiff did not see the complaint in advance of it being sent to Congress. The whistleblower contacted Schiff to find out the proper procedure for reporting misconduct by the President, but at no time did he get into the specifics of his allegations. What he wanted was information on how to get his complaint before Congress. Schiff's office told him to file it with the Inspector General, which he did, and it eventually made it's way to Congress.

That Trump is attacking the Whistle Blower, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi shows just how unhinged Trump has become. Making false charges of "treason", in addition to smearing the Bidens at every opportunity. Notice that Republican leaders are not defending the President. And with all of the negative press this has generated for the Bidens, Joe's polling numbers are up over 10%.

The more the President rants and raves, the more he proves his unfitness for office. He's also attempting to intimmidate witnesses and obstructing the impeachment investigation, and both of those are further grounds for impeachment. Trump is only making things worse for himself, and making a case to the American public that Democrats are doing the right thing by removing this incompetent and criminal President.

The donnie deplorables are getting shriller and shriller as they panic over the impending fall of their orange god.

You're a fascist twat. If that happens, Democrats are going to pay with their lives.
Trumpers are getting violent...again

I'm the least violent person there is, but I draw the line against a coup directed at our nation's democratic system.

Then you should be in favour of a Constitutional process like impeachment. The Founders laid out the path for the removal of a criminal President. You should be proud that the House is following this process, and not attempting to remove the President in a violent and illegal "coup", because there's no Constitutional process in a "coup".

High crimes and misdemeanors say hello remember us? Yeah, no you don't.

The process being utilized is an abortion of it's intended purpose.

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
I'm pretty sure that has fuck all to do with the NORMAL procedure for impeachment
[email protected]
Fortunately for our country, impeachment isn't normal procedure for anything. There is no "normal" procedure. I know you can't describe anything the House is doing as being outside what the constitution prescribes for impeachment proceedings.

They will investigate. If they uncover facts they believe rise to an impeachable level, articles will be drafted and voted on then it moves to the Senate where there is a trial.
The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

Pelosi is less than one week into a process for which the Democrats were not really prepared, and she's proceeding very slowly and very carefully, AS SHE SHOULD. The Intel Committee just received the Whistleblower Complaint last Thursday, and the impeachment enquiry announced by Pelosi will be dealing with just this matter.

Contrary to the lies Trump is telling, Adam Schiff did not see the complaint in advance of it being sent to Congress. The whistleblower contacted Schiff to find out the proper procedure for reporting misconduct by the President, but at no time did he get into the specifics of his allegations. What he wanted was information on how to get his complaint before Congress. Schiff's office told him to file it with the Inspector General, which he did, and it eventually made it's way to Congress.

That Trump is attacking the Whistle Blower, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi shows just how unhinged Trump has become. Making false charges of "treason", in addition to smearing the Bidens at every opportunity. Notice that Republican leaders are not defending the President. And with all of the negative press this has generated for the Bidens, Joe's polling numbers are up over 10%.

The more the President rants and raves, the more he proves his unfitness for office. He's also attempting to intimmidate witnesses and obstructing the impeachment investigation, and both of those are further grounds for impeachment. Trump is only making things worse for himself, and making a case to the American public that Democrats are doing the right thing by removing this incompetent and criminal President.

Yet Schiff has been sitting on it for months...go figure, dumbass.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

LOL. As if your Democrats and progressives have any idea or care about the Constitution. Our founding fathers look down on leftists with shame and disbelief. Not even they could have predicting your disaster.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
This is a stupid fucking post even for you.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, all the "I"s have been dotted and all the "T"s crossed in spite of the tRump "justice," department's illegal action, and we have tRump"s confession.

What more could you possibly want?

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

LOL. As if your Democrats and progressives have any idea or care about the Constitution. Our founding fathers look down on leftists with shame and disbelief. Not even they could have predicting your disaster.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?

The donnie deplorables are getting shriller and shriller as they panic over the impending fall of their orange god.

You're a fascist twat. If that happens, Democrats are going to pay with their lives.
Trumpers are getting violent...again

I'm the least violent person there is, but I draw the line against a coup directed at our nation's democratic system.

Then you should be in favour of a Constitutional process like impeachment. The Founders laid out the path for the removal of a criminal President. You should be proud that the House is following this process, and not attempting to remove the President in a violent and illegal "coup", because there's no Constitutional process in a "coup".

Fabricating a crime is unjust. Democratic leadership is desperate to stop, by hook or crook, the TRUTH about their dealings in Ukraine and work with foreign intelligence agencies. You're just too much of a brainwashed partisan to believe it.

This is a stupid fucking post even for you.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, all the "I"s have been dotted and all the "T"s crossed in spite of the tRump "justice," department's illegal action, and we have tRump"s confession.

What more could you possibly want?

The board moron is here just in time to go on "ignore". Fucking idiot.

The Impeachment process isn't in the Constitution?

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

:lol: How many Democrats were involved in the Clinton impeachment?
All of them. It was voted on by the house and they thereby had the opportunity to call in any witnesses via subpoena.

That's because, due to the Starr report, the judiciary had no vote and no investigation. It was Republicans that "skipped a step".
Why are you arguing with me when YOU KNOW this is not the right way for this process to proceed ??

I know you're not an idiot so just fess up and let's advance the discussion.

Give the gop equal rights in this process and my complaints stop.

Democrats "rigged" Trump to make extortionate demands of a foreign leader for his personal benefit, "rigged" Trump to hide his misdeeds in the "codeword" national security file, and "rigged" Trump to break the law by refusing to provide the whistleblower complaint?

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

Trump triumph in 2020 will be legendary.
So...the Putin fix is in?

Why are you arguing with me when YOU KNOW this is not the right way for this process to proceed ??

Please show the statute or Constitutional Article that describes the process in the way you claim.

Hint...it doesn't exist

Treason, Trump keeps saying that word but it does not mean what he thinks it means. Informing the nation of corruption at great personal risk is patriotism. The president is merely the top public servant in America. When the president starts to think he is America that dictator wannabe has to go.

So you oppose any investigation into the affairs of Joe and Hunter Biden or any other Democrat for any reason, correct? Trump was just investigated two years on absolutely NOTHING. You are a hypocrite.
Trump didn't want an investigation, that has already been done, Trump wanted confirmation of a debunked conspiracy theory.

You're on acid. You are a moron.
It's not like no one tried to tell you that electing a known con man and system rigger might be a bad idea.

Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc. are the most corrupt people in the history of our government and you worship the ground on which they walk. And then you get butthurt when someone speaks of exposing their corruption. Yea, you're a fucking idiot.
More :blowup: by donnie's deplorables.

The Impeachment process isn't in the Constitution?

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?

Forum List

Back