Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Look what the GOPer's were saying during the Clinton impeachment proceedings:

1999 vs. 2019: Senate Republicans’ attitudes on impeachment sure have changed a lot

Lindsay Graham said in 1999 that "You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role."

The people who voted to impeach Clinton clearly thought that their procedures comported with the U.S. Constitution.

The standards of a criminal trial and criminal conviction do not apply to impeachment.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.
Its just that there parts of the constitution you do not want and have changed and parts you abuse because you hate the opposition. The opposition that has no extremist policies and yet you are having psychotic breakdowns. If you worked this hard in your personal lives, we'd all be better off. You are not being vigilant to our government, you are changing the constitution to fit a globalist fascist world.

Ok, nut job, allow me to reiterate.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

Trump and his band of asshats don't even know that the Constition has a very specfic meaning for treason. Please, take a second to read it.

...in a country not ruled by our constitution. Even old Trumpybear is not guilty of that.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Of course Trumpybear has his own definition of Treason against Trumpybear. Anyone who doesn't pledge their undying loyalty, while kissing the ring, is a traitor.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

This is most definitely not "treason". They are attempting to remove a criminal President, using the impeachment provisions of the Constitution. This is the Constitutional removal of a criminal President who should never have been allowed to run for President because of his history and temperment.

"Treason" is defined as aiding and abetting the enemy in the time of war declared by Congress. Unless Democrats are aiding and abetting the Talaban in Afghanistan, they are not committing treason.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

This is most definitely not "treason". They are attempting to remove a criminal President, using the impeachment provisions of the Constitution. This is the Constitutional removal of a criminal President who should never have been allowed to run for President because of his history and temperment.

"Treason" is defined as aiding and abetting the enemy in the time of war declared by Congress. Unless Democrats are aiding and abetting the Talaban in Afghanistan, they are not committing treason.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...
Democrats use the Constitution for ass wipe. They modified the Whistleblower form to enable this latest travesty.

Was that updated form part of the constitution?

I am pretty sure that the democrats secretly added a clause to the constitution reading, "Donald Trump is not above the law".

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

Well, now, I guess there is no such thing as "treason", then. Live and learn!

A two year long investigation based on a faked "dossier" from a foreign agent obtained by a rogue FBI leadership that vowed to prevent Trump from getting elected and now a freaking phone call? If it wasn't for the mainstream media, the democrats would be laughed out of Washington after the FBI agents (and now a CIA agent?) were charged with an attempted political coup.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

A two year long investigation based on a faked "dossier" from a foreign agent obtained by a rogue FBI leadership that vowed to prevent Trump from getting elected and now a freaking phone call? If it wasn't for the mainstream media, the democrats would be laughed out of Washington after the FBI agents (and now a CIA agent?) were charged with an attempted political coup.

Thread.

[email protected]
Fortunately for our country, impeachment isn't normal procedure for anything. There is no "normal" procedure. I know you can't describe anything the House is doing as being outside what the constitution prescribes for impeachment proceedings.

They will investigate. If they uncover facts they believe rise to an impeachable level, articles will be drafted and voted on then it moves to the Senate where there is a trial.
The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi
THE HOUSE, as in the entirity of the house.

What we have now is a partisan shit show of political gamesmanship
And if and when impeachment is recommended by the investigation, the entire House will vote. Didn't you know that?
An investigation that omits half of the evidence because the "defense" has no power.

So you have an investigation that is essentially the trial and the actual vote is the attempt to convict without ever allowing the defense to call a witness.

You're as dishonest as the people you're defending.
The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?
Dishonest leftists
As opposed to dishonest Republicans? Ex-Rep. Chris Collins Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading Charges

The Impeachment process isn't in the Constitution?

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?
How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? I don't know what third-world shithole you live in but in my country, we don't pre-convict a person before there's been a trial.

Also moron, do I sound "afraid"? You must be a bad judge of character.
Exactly..."presumption of innocence"...thus an investigation. What are you afraid of?

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

So as long as some Republicans go along with it, fabricating a crime is just.

The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi
THE HOUSE, as in the entirity of the house.

What we have now is a partisan shit show of political gamesmanship
And if and when impeachment is recommended by the investigation, the entire House will vote. Didn't you know that?
An investigation that omits half of the evidence because the "defense" has no power.

So you have an investigation that is essentially the trial and the actual vote is the attempt to convict without ever allowing the defense to call a witness.

You're as dishonest as the people you're defending.
The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?
Dishonest leftists
As opposed to dishonest Republicans? Ex-Rep. Chris Collins Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading Charges
He is apparently getting served justice so what's your fucking problem and what the hell does that have to do with this?

You're like a child with ADHD who can't focus.

"Political coup"! The latest Trumpism, which will be repeated ad nauseum by Trumpettes everywhere, until Trump comes up with a new one. They have already worn out "Lamestream media", 'fake news", and "deep state".

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?
How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? I don't know what third-world shithole you live in but in my country, we don't pre-convict a person before there's been a trial.

Exactly..."presumption of innocence"...thus an investigation. What are you afraid of?

I am afraid of nothing. President Trump will come out of this smelling like a rose, as his popularity continues to increase.

I know for a fact that you're scared shitless of that.

Look what the GOPer's were saying during the Clinton impeachment proceedings:

1999 vs. 2019: Senate Republicans’ attitudes on impeachment sure have changed a lot

Lindsay Graham said in 1999 that "You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role."

The people who voted to impeach Clinton clearly thought that their procedures comported with the U.S. Constitution.

The standards of a criminal trial and criminal conviction do not apply to impeachment.
Lindsey Graham also tweeted this:
upload_2019-10-3_9-35-22.jpeg

I am afraid of nothing. President Trump will come out of this smelling like a rose, as his popularity continues to increase.

I know for a fact that you're scared shitless of that.
Not at all....I'm not the one melting down. I'm not the one threatening civil war. I'm patiently waiting as this all unfolds. So I ask again, what are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back